Prowl(2) Survive Mode mirror mode story#15

Prowl(2)(Survive mode).
Kamen Rider Prowl(2, Survive mode): 

Prowl(2) Survive mode Mirror mode story#15 prologue: After Gaven received the survive mode card for Prowl, and training with Len, Ashley and Kase, Gaven prepares to battle Xaviax one last time as Kamen Rider Prowl(2) Survive

Prowl(2) Survive made it past the First section, and made it to the last mission against Xaviax again, who this time summons a clone of Kamen Rider Vice in survive mode and a clone of Holy Knight in survive mode.
Kamen Rider Vice(Survive):

Kamen Rider Holy Knight Survive):

Prowl(2) survive:Ok here we go again

Prowl(2) survive:Ok here we go again. As Spear(2) in survive mode comes in to help again.
Spear(2) Survive: I came to back you up again love, I'll take care of the Vice clone.
Prowl(2) Survive: then I'll take care of the Holy Knight clone.
Prowl (2) Survive manages to defeat the Holy Knight clone and takes the card and survive mode deck for Holy Knight's survive mode.
Spear (2) survive defeats Vice(survive) and takes the card for the survive mode and the Survive mode Deck for Kamen Rider Vice. And deactivates her Survive mode.
And they defeat Xaviax again together, for the last time.
Prowl(2)survive mirror mode story#15 epilogue:
After defeating Xaviax again for the last time, Gaven was drained of his energy and passed out, and was carried home safely by his partner and wife Kase.
Prowl(2): Well Kase, hopefully we won't have to deal with Xaviax again.
Spear(2): indeed, love hopefully we won't have to again.
Prowl(2): Here darling I picked this up from that Holy Knight Clone, handing her the survive mode deck and Survive mode card to Kase.
Spear(2): Thanks Gav, I will use these both wisely.
Prowl (2): Well  Len and Ashley went to bed and Emma is asleep as well.
Spear(2): Good, then we should head to bed as well love.
Prowl(2): Agreed darling,they both head to bed.
Prowl (2):Night Kase.
Spear(2): night Love.
The Tiger and Gazelle Kamen Rider enjoy their time with their Adopted daughter and Teammates.  
•That is the end of this story.
Ps:Kamen Rider Dusk Dragon, and Kamen Rider Holy Knight, will return in Kamen Rider V3(With Changes).