Bonus #1: Additonal threats(1)

As Kase was relaxing, she was ambushed by Neko Claws , and Chef Dread
Neko Claws:

As Kase was relaxing, she was ambushed by Neko Claws , and Chef Dread Neko Claws:

Chef Dread:

Kamen Rider Holy Knight: you two won't harm this planet

Kamen Rider Dusk Dragon also arrives.
Kamen Rider Dusk Dragon: need some help Kase?
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: thanks for the help Gav, let do this.
Holy Knight takes on Neko Claws, while Dusk Dragon Takes on Chef Dread.
Kamen Rider Dusk Dragon Blocks a strike from Chef Dread and blast him with his dusk Drag Blaster, then finished Chef Dread with his final vent. Chef Dread goes down exploding.
Holy Knight: Good job Gav, now it's your turn using her Holy Staff and Final vent to defeat Neko Claws, who also explodes.
Dusk Dragon: well that's done Kase.
Holy Knight: We did it Gav, They won't be coming back .
Dusk Dragon: well let's enjoy the rest of today Kase, whatever else you want for the rest of today.
Holy Knight(Snuggling close To Dusk Dragon): Sounds good to me Gav, it's also great to have moments like this, besides being heroes
Dusk Dragon:It's great to have moments like this indeed.
They go for a walk down by the Railway and beach.
Dusk Dragon:reminds of the battles we had against those Other riders Kase.
Holy Knight(walking hand in hand with Dusk Dragon): it does, it was fun battles Gav, now hopefully peace will remain.
Dusk Dragon: hope so as well Kase.
The swan and Dragon Kaman Rider head home, resting up for the next day.
• well that is the bonus #1. Next part/final is bonus #2.