Holy Knight arcade mode #2

Note: as for why Bat Knight and Manta have no arcade modes, in this story,it's because they decided they didn't want any, so it's just Gaven and Kase.
Announcer: select your character.
Holy Knight Is selected.
Holy Knight: Let's do this.
Holy Knight's first opponent is Kamen Rider Lord.
Kamen Rider Lord, the battle is at the arena in the city.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: For Ventara and Earth.
Kamen Rider Lord: you're going down.
Announcer: round 1,fight.
Lord tries to use his Phoenix staff to defeat Holy Knight, but she uses her holy Shield to block,
Holy Knight uses her Holy Sword to deal more damage to Lord then uses her Holy Sword to defeat Lord in round 1.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: I did it.
Announcer:round 2, fight.
Lord tries his vent, which Holy Knight dodges and alternates her attacks, then uses her final vent defeating Lord again.
Announcer: winner
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: Hope you learned your lesson.
Holy Knight's second opponent is Kamen Rider Officer, the battle is on the beach.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: honor and justice will prevail.
Kamen Rider Officer:Alright let's go.
Announcer: round 1, fight.
Officer tries to blaster Holy Knight with his Buffalo Blaster, but Holy Knight dodges and strikes back with her Holy Blade, and her Avent Partner.
defeating Officer in Round 1.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: Alright.
Announcer: round 2, fight.
Officer tries his final vent but Holy Knight dodges it and strikes back with her Holy Sword and her final vent defeating Officer again.
Announcer: winner
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: my bonds give me strength.
Holy Knight's third opponent is Kamen Rider Strike. The battle is under the railway.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: don't underestimate me.
Kamen Rider Strike: The thrill of the hunt.
Announcer: Round 1, fight.
Strike tries his cobra staff, only to have it blocked by Holy Knight's Holy Shield. Holy Knight then strikes back with her Holy Sword, and Holy saber. Defeating Strike in round 1.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: Ok.
Announcer: round 2, Fight.
Strike tries his advent beast to help him defeat Holy Knight, but She counters with her Final vent, and advent partner, defeating Strike again.
Announcer:winner
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: My bonds give me strength.
The fourth opponent is Kamen Rider Ninja. The battle is in the jungle.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: For Ventara and Earth.
Kamen Rider Ninja: Prepare yourself.
Announcer round 1, fight.
Ninja tries a camouflage strike, but Holy Knight anticipates his strikes and counters defeating Ninja in round 1.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: Sorry.
Announcer: round 2, fight.
Ninja tries to use his camouflage ninjutsu, but Holy Knight anticipates and defeats Ninja again.
Announcer: Winner
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: My bonds give me Strength.
Holy Knight's Fifth opponent is against her partner Kamen Rider Dragon Knight(Survive Mode). The fight is at the underground courtyard.
Holy Knight: I'll give this battle my best Gav.
Dragon Knight(Survive): Here's to an interesting Battle Kase.
Announcer: round 1, Fight.
Dragon Knight(Survive):I admit I'm a little scared Kase.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight(comforting): what's wrong Gav, I'm here partner.
Kamen Rider(Survive):How long will this peace last Kase, even When we finally defeat Xaviax for good, there may always be a new threat, no offense.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight(empathetic): I understand and see your concern Gav, and none taken, but still all we can do sometimes is hope that when the next threat does come, we'll be ready.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight(Survive): Your Right Kase, that's all we can expect right now, let's do this.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: Ok, I'm sorry, Gav, I wish part of me could give you a little more hope.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight(Survive): no worries Kase, sometimes as you said, there is no straightforward answers sometimes.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: Well as long as your ready to do this, here goes.
Dragon Knight(Survive): activated his shoot vent and summons his drag Blaster scoring a couple hits on Holy Knight.
Holy Knight(Smiles behind her rider helmet):Very Good Gav, but round 1, isn't over yet if I can help it. As Holy Knight Summons her Holy sword, and Dragon Knight switches his Dragon Blaster to sword mode Their weapons clashing.
Holy Knight's Holy Sword is able to score a couple hits on Drago Knight(Survive).
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight(Survive, smiles): very good Kase, nice counter attack.
Holy Knight then summons her Holy Staff scoring a couple more hits defeating Dragon Knight(Survive)  in round 1.
Holy Knight:Valiant effort Gav.
Announcer: Round 2, Fight.
Holy Knight Summons her Holy Shield. And Dragon Knight(Survive) Summons his Drag Blade, knocking the Holy Shield down. And scoring. a couple energy slashes on Holy Knight.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight(Survive): you ok to keep going Kase?
Kamen Rider Holy Knight:I'm good, Gav, as she activates her Final vent dealing some damage on Dragon Knight(Survive).
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight(Survive): excellent. Kase, keep up the good work.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: Thanks Gav, I'm enjoying this.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight(Survive): Me as well Kase.
As he activates his final vent: Dragon Blast, with Holy Knight's Health in round 2, almost less than half.
Holy Knight(Apologetic):sorry Gav, but not gonna  be beaten in this round at least, countering with her Holy Staff, and using her Final vent defeating Dragon Knight(Survive).
Announcer: Winner.
Holy Knight: Thanks for the battle Gav.
Before heading to The last battle.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: Are you Ok Gav?
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight: I'm Ok Kase, thank you for the battle, it was an honor to battle against you.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: that honor was all mine Gav, and it was fun to battle you as well.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight: Good luck against Xaviax Kase, I have faith in you.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: I will do my best Gav, I'll see you later after that.
Holy Knight's last opponent is Xaviax. At the parking lot.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: For Ventara and Earth.
Xaviax: prepare to be defeated.
Announcer: Round 1, fight.
Xaviax uses the Bat saber against Holy Knight but she blocks it  with her Holy Shield. Countering with her holy Sword and Holy staff defeating Xaviax in round 1.
Holy Knight: the Earth and Ventara are under our protection.
Announcer: Round 2, fight.
Xaviax tries to use the Drag saber. But Holy Knight dodges.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: Using one of my partners weapons?Not going to help you in this case Xaviax.
As she manages to defeat Xaviax again.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: Ventara And Earth Are safe.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight: Superb job Kase, I knew you could do it.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: Thank you Gav.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight: yes, and I had fun to, battling you again Kase, we'll see how these last two go.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight: That's good that you had fun Gav, I'm enjoying our bond so far, and Whatever our future has for us.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight: I'm enjoying it as well,here's to whatever our future has in store for us.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight: Kase, on the off chance, I need help, and the next part has Kamen Riders that may prove a bit more of a challenge, then I expect, I might need your help please.
Kamen Rider Holy Knight(Honored): Sure thing Gav, I'll be on stand by when you named my help.
•Well that is Kamen Rider Holy Knight's Arcade mode, next part is Kamen Rider Dragon Knight(Survive).