Chapter 5

The last couple of days have been a blur to say the least, I'm still confused about the..incident? One second being here in the Wayne Manor, and the next being in space!

I decide to go for a wander once again to get my mind to clear. And somehow, I end up in a..gym.

God, this mansion has everything.

My ears pick up the sound of hitting, my eyes look around and I spot Dick going at a punching bag. My eyes betray me as they gaze down him, his body is filled out in all the right places...

No! Bad Dahlia!

I shake away the thoughts just as Dick turns and notices me standing there. "Oh, hi Dahlia." He grins at me, wrapping a towel over his neck. "Hi..."

I look around the gym, before moving my gaze back to Dick. "This place has everything, you don't need to leave." I try to joke, giving him a small smile. He chuckles in amusement, nodding his head as he sips at a water bottle. "No, you do not."

My smile grows slightly at the sound of his chuckle, some sort of pride growing. "So..what did the punching bag do to you?" A natural smirk falls onto my lips as I raise a brow at him.

He smirks back, woo, before replying. "I was just working out." He shrugs, looking down to his hands which are covered bandages. I follow his gaze, watching as he unwraps his hands quickly.

He works out a lot...a voice whispers, my eyes widen and I look around the room, just to see it's just me and Dick.

I shake it off, shifting on my feet and ask him. "Do you think Bruce will let me decorate my room?" I ask quietly, not knowing if I'm overstepping anything. Dick lifts his head to look at me, his eyes soft as he sees my hesitation expression. "Of course, he will." He answers with a gentle smile.

I look at Dick, a small grin stretching onto my face. "Could you help?" I question without thinking. "I mean, I-I haven't been anywhere with people in a..long time and I don't know where anything is in this town." I ramble on, feeling the need to explain myself.

"Hey, Dahlia." Dick stops my rambling with a small laugh. "I'd gladly help." He quirks a brow at me, an amused grin flashing at me. "Oh, okay." I nod, shutting my mouth to keep the words in.

"I'm free now, if you wanna go now?" He raised a sleek brow at me, crossing his arms over his chest. Before I could think, I nod my head and respond. "Sure, we could go now."

"Hey, do you mind if I invite some friends?"