15 - dont be a stranger

credits to wilbvr for the part they wrote hahahah
___________

Wilbur is asleep on his bed, Adalia stares at him from her sketchbook as she draws him.

he's curled up holding a pillow, his relaxed face laying on the pillow as he holds it.

She admires his soft features and his small eye twitch as he stirs a bit, and she takes a photo.

@adsie

@adsie: he snores

@adsie: he snores

❤️150k 💬500

She sets aside her sketchbook, setting the pencil on it and standing up from the chair she was sat on and crawls in beside him.

"love you," she whispers in his ear as she settles down, yawning softly and closing her eyes.

When Wilbur wakes up she's fast asleep in his arms, and he kisses her forehead. "Lia," he whispers in her ear gently, brushing some hair out of her face. She makes a soft whimper noise and her eyes open.

"Hey sleepyhead," she murmurs through a yawn, stretching her arms. "Hey lia," he says softly and brushes his fingers through her hair. "Where'd that name come from?" She whispers softly with a smile, looking at him with hooded sleepy eyes. "Just came up with it," he replies gently.

She sighs and cuddles up closer to him with a gentle smile.

"you okay?" He asks her gently, his fingers tracing a trail down to her face as he kisses her cheek. "Sleepy," she replies, she's so tired.

"Go back to sleep, Ads"

The next day Wilbur wakes up early.

He goes about his morning, making his coffee and eating some cereal, playing some guitar and doing morning affirmations Tommy said he started doing.

And it's 12pm whenever he realises Adalia is still in bed.

He walks into the bedroom, knocking on the door before walking in.

"Ads?"

No response, she's quiet.

"Addy, baby," he says softly, a dull panic setting into his stomach as he watches her just curl up in the blankets.

"Ads.." he murmurs softly and he climbs into the bed beside him and looks at her, she looks tired.

"sweetheart?" He murmurs and she just cries.

Wilbur forgot she could be like this and he forgot the constant worry.

He's holding her as they watch the newest Tommyinnit video, she's curled up on his lap sniffling. Her eyes are wet with tears and her eyes tinted a painful red from crying.

"Shh," he whispers in her ear gently, she's just dropped. "I think uh you need to tel your fans to back off a little bit," she murmurs, crying softly.

His heart drops.

"What's happened?" He asks her gently, playing with her hair.

She shows him her phone with a few screenshots of highlighted comments, fuck they're horrific.

He has a mostly nice and wholesome fan base, he thinks, but why is wilbvrsootlvr900 calling her a gold digger whore?

And why is someone insisting that she STOLE him from a girl Wilbur hasn't talked to since primary school? What is this?

He scrolls through some of the comments, and he looks back at her.

"I'll tell them to stop," he says gently. "Turn your comments off for a bit okay?" He advises her calmly,

She muttered a reply before turning off her comments and deleting a few instagram posts, which made her feel a little worse.

A few hours later they were in the kitchen making dinner, which wasn't going so great, Wilbur accidentally dropped all the cooked pasta in the sink, Adalia just sat on the counter laughing.

Wilbur is scrolling on his phone for a moment, a text..

Tom: wil
Tom: who's Lacy??

Wilbur: huh?? Tom Wdym

Tom: x.comlink

@lacyluvsart:

Me and @wilbursoot went out in secondary and a bit into our twenties, here's a list on how Adalia ruined our relationship.

A 🧵🪡.

He doesn't deny the first part, he and Lacy did go out for the last few years of secondary school and then reconciled in there twenties but as far as his knowledge she hasn't ever met Adalia.

The worst part is that they also got Adalia's socials banned and most if not all of her personal ones too.

He is pissing himself raging.

Adalia just sits on the counter telling some random story as she giggles.

And Lacy has also stolen some of Adalia's art it seems.

Adalia sees his change of mood instantly.

"what's wrong?" Adalia hops of the counter and faces him, "Hey, look at me wil?" Her hand rests on his cheek.

He pushes it away, and sighs.

"Do you know a Lacy?" He asks her and she shakes her head, no reaction, like the name means nothing to her.

"I know one,"

She raises an eye brow curiously.

"Me and her used to go out a bit," he shrugs and nods, and she gets curious.

"She's the one I uh kissed and.. cheated on you with," he murmurs and Adalia feels sick.

He sighs. "She's pretending you wronged her, and you made me cheat with you." He says. "You're getting some bad press," he says, sighing again.

Adalia nods, understandingly and she huffs, frustration in her bones, she thought her day was getting better.

"fucks sake can you say something?" She asks worriedly.

"Doing it Now,"

@wilbursoot
I dont dabble on personal topics much bht this is outrageous. I haven't spoken to Lacy since 5 years ago. I never cheated on Lacy, in fact I cheated on Adalia WITH Lacy five years ago. Leave Adalia alone.

^^
@Lacyluvsart
It's ok wil, you can tel them what 'rlly' happened.

Wilbur sets down his phone down and gently kisses Adalia.

"You ok?" He murmurs gently as he tucks some strands of her brown hair behind his ear. She nods, but she's suddenly tired and feels a bit pissed, which she has a good reason for.

She knew there was a girl he had done it with, it just sickened her knowing she had a name, and was actually a real fucking person.

"I'm gonna go to bed." She mutters, turning her body away from him.

he wants to run after her, but he doesn't.