Chapter One: Why do i feel this way about you...

I was outside Ashton's house waiting for him -as usual- since we usually go to school together, but he then sent me a text telling me he wasn't going to go today. I sighed and put my phone away thinking, "what's the point of going if he's not going to be there?" I frowned and started walking before I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Ashton grinning at me.

I playfully punched his shoulder. "You fuckin' jerk. You told me you weren't coming today!" He dramatically grabbed his shoulder "Owww! You hurt me so bad Cyrus!" he said while laughing. "Jerk." I turn away from him and cross my arms. "Hey- I was just joking! Are you mad at me now?" He said. "Yes." I said still facing away from Ashton.

Ashton smirks and wraps his arms around my waist. "How about now?" My face immediately flushed. "Y-yes! Yes I am!" I cover my face and he lets go of my waist- I don't know why but i felt disappointed he let go. "Well let's go pouty pants." He smirked. I didn't respond but walked right next to him and couldn't help but think, "That smirk is so... so sexy- WHAT NO! What am I thinking! He's your best friend Cyr-" My thoughts got cut off by Ashtons voice. "Whatcha thinking about? Or should I say who are you thinking about? You're blushing an awful lot~" Ashton said in his normal teasing tone.

I turn my face away from his playful gaze. "No one!" Ashton raised his eyebrows, clearly not believing me. "Sureee, whatever you say bud." The rest of the walk was just pure silence between me and him- it was so awkward... but we finally reached school- the only time I was thankful for going to school. Ashton patted my shoulder before walking over to his basketball buddies. I walked over to my usual spot where I read my BL (Boylove) books, under the cherry blossom tree.