Chapter Three: I like You.

It's been a week since Ashton left, I've felt so depressed since it felt like Ashton was my only source of happiness... He texts and calls me daily but it's not the same! I just want to see his stupid face again! Everytime we call, I ask him the same question, "When will you come back?" and he always responds with "Soon," Sometimes when he doesn't call or text me, I start to overthink... "Does he like me anymore?" "Am I being too annoying?" "Did he find out that I like him?" I sighed... I miss him way too much.

My phone rang and I immediately answered. "Ashton! How are you?" I said excitedly "I'm just fine, I'm currently on my way back home. There's a really bad storm coming so I'm on the airplane." His voice was soft and gentle... god that just made me fall for him more. "Wait really?! Like you're on your way home TODAY?!" I said with my jaw dropped. "Mhm, and when the plane lands, you gotta come pick me up. Then we can spend the rest of the day together at your house." My heart fluttered as Ashton spoke. "Ashton wants to spend the rest of the day together?!" I thought. "Alright I'm about to land right now so see you soon, Weirdo." Then Ashton hung up.

I immediately got in my car and started driving to the airport. I was so excited to see Ashton again! I also want to be in his strong embrace once more. Today is the day I tell him... no more holding back, I NEED to tell him. Ashton called me again. "Hey where are you?" It sounded like he just got off the plane. "I'm almost there, just 2 more minutes and I'll be there." "Alright, I'll see you then." Ashton hung up again right as I pulled into the airport's parking lot. I went inside looking for Ashton right when I felt two strong arms wrap around me. "Hey weirdo." I smiled and turned around. I gave Ashton a big hug, showing how much I missed him.

"I missed you Ashton." I nuzzled my face in Ashton's shirt. "Hey are you good Cyrus?" He said in his sweet tone as he held onto me. "...Ashton I have something to tell you... it's very important..." I moved my head back and looked up at Ashton, looking into his handsome eyes. "What is it? I'm all ears." Ashton said, still holding onto me but less tightly. "I like you Ashton, I've liked you for a while... i've been scared to tell you though..."

I saw Ashton's eyes widen and his face start to flush. "O-Oh! Cyrus... I-" I looked away. "...Do you like me back..?" I felt Ashton's hand bring my chin up to look at him again. "Yeah, I do." Ashton kissed me. My eyes widened but I didn't pull back... I've been dreaming about this day forever. Ashton's lips tasted like strawberries, Ashton got me so addicted to his lips now. I felt a little disappointed when Ashton pulled away. "Does this mean that you're my boyfriend now?" I said curiously. "Yes. Yes it does. And this also means that you're mine and I'm not going to let anyone else take you from me." My face flushed once more as he said those words. "Is Ashton possessive over me now? That's kinda hot."