Chapter Two: I Miss you already...

I got up from under the tree and looked at Ashton who seemed to be staring right at me. My face flushed and I looked away from his gaze- I could tell he had that same sexy smirk on his stupid face! I started walking away but got interrupted by Ashton grabbing my hand. "Where ya going?" He asked curiously. "None of your business!" I crossed my arms. "I just wanna hang out since I'm going to Tokyo for a vacation." My eyes widen- Ashtons leaving?! "What?! You're leaving?! For how long?!" My heart ached, I really didn't want him to go...

Ashton leans against the wall. "At least three weeks." My eyes widened even more- "THREE WEEKS?!" I couldn't help but think. "But that's basically a month! What will I do? I have no other friends beside you, Ashton!" I exclaimed, slightly panicking. "I'll still call you, weirdo. Plus, this trip might make you actually talk to other people that's NOT me." Ashton said pointing to a group of boys my age. "I don't wanna talk to them." I scowled, crossing my arms. "You gotta find other friends besides me, otherwise you'd be calling and texting me 24/7 like a clingy boyfriend." Ashton raised his eyebrows.

My face flushed again as I started imagining being Ashton's clingy boyfriend- not going to lie, I kinda liked the idea. I shook my head to get the thought gone, Ashton looked confused on what I was doing. "Why are you shaking your head like that?" I looked up at him. "No reason!" After I said that, I realized how suspicious that sounded. "God- I mean it's not important, it was just a stupid thought." I said hoping Ashton wouldn't question anymore. "You say everything is stupid, sooo..." Ashton checked his phone. "Oh shoot! I gotta go, see you in 3 weeks Cyrus!"

My heart raced... I had to tell him how I felt before he left... "ASHTON! WAIT!" Ashton turned around and faced me. "Yeah?" "This is it... the day I finally confess my feelings to Ashton..." I gulped and was about to speak before I got interrupted by Ashton. "Cyrus? Are you good?" Ashton moved a strand of my hair out of my face. "Y-Yeah... Ashton I-" "I can't do it!" I thought. "... Call me when you get there." My eyes sparkled when I saw Ashton's beautiful smile. "I will, don't you worry. Talk to you soon, Bye weirdo." I nodded. "Yeah... Talk to you later." I watched Ashton walk away... "I miss you already..."