Chapter Six: Stay...

It's been 2 years since me and Ashton had gotten together... We've been getting into arguments a lot lately and Ashton has been a little more distant than usual. I was NOT prepared for today... I walked into the apartment that me and Ashton shared, and I saw Ashton sitting on the couch with his arms crossed, he seemed extremely serious. Ashton looked up at me. "Cyrus, we need to talk." Ashton said in a serious tone. I started to worry. "Yeah Baby...?" I sat next to Ashton. "I do love you Cyrus, I really REALLY do... But I feel that we should take a break from this relationship just so we can get everything together again. I'll still talk to you, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that we should break up- Not for a long while, just for a month to a few months." Ashton rubbed my hand to try and reassure me. "WHAT...! Ashton wants to break up?! What did I do..." My eyes started tearing up. "Hey! Hey... calm down Cyrus... Please don't cry..." Ashton wiped the tears off my cheek. "We will still see each other, I promise. I'm not moving." This helped calm me down somewhat.

I really just wanted his soft lips to help calm me down, that's what he usually would do when I'm upset... But now he won't since he wanted to break up for a while. I looked up at Ashton with pleading eyes. "No Cyrus. I'll tell you what, I'll take you to the shark shop." Ashton said, stroking my hair. "...really...?" I sat up. "Yeah, come on." I stood up and we walked to Ashtons car. I hope this won't be so awkward... We got into Ashton's car, and I just fidgeted with my hands. Ashton seemed to notice, and he looked over at me. "I'm sorry Cyrus, we just need to focus on ourselves for a while." I just nodded and wanted these few months to pass FAST.

We finally reached the store and I quickly got out of the silent vehicle. Ashton stepped carefully out of his car and locked it. He looked over at me. "Are you still upset at me?" I shake my head no, which wasn't FULLY a lie... I wasn't mad at him, just I still wanted to be together with him. I just loved him way too much... I want to just grab his face and kiss him all over, I want to be in his arms while we sleep, I... I just want to be his again.