Chapter Four: Please Kiss Me.

Ever since Ashton kissed me I've been asking him to kiss me over and over again. Gosh I felt so vulnerable when he grabbed my waist and kissed me. One time he even kissed me with tongue- I got so turned on I straddled his lap, but Ashton stopped before it got too sexual. I felt disappointed that he pulled away, but I just hoped he would send pleasure through me while pleasuring himself. My face started flushing as I thought of scenarios with him, especially the sexual ones. "Fuck I wonder how big it is..." I look down at my lap and- oh no...

I saw Ashton walking over, so I quickly covered my bulge with my textbook. "Hey Cyrus," He sat down next to me. "h-hi Ashton..." My face was so red as I held tightly onto my textbook. "You feelin' alright, Prince?" His hand moved a strand of hair out of my face. "Mhm-"I felt myself grow harder as I heard the nickname, he called me. "Fuck- I need him so badly... but we just got together 4 months ago- it's way too early for s*x..." I thought. I looked up at Ashton wishing he could tell what I was thinking. I saw Ashton look at my textbook and he grabbed it- before I could react, I saw that same smirk that he always gave me. "You're hard? If you want... I can help out my Prince~"

My eyes widened and my face flushed so much. "W-what?" He leaned his face down. "You can come to my house since my parents aren't there, and we'll have some fun, alright?" I nodded. The rest of the day I was thinking of what we would do- blowjob? Handjob? S*x? I wish he would tell me- but no. I was so fucking hard that I had to go to the school bathroom and jerk off before I could go home.

(Sorry for the short chapter)