Chapter Five: Ashton... (SMUT WARNING)

I was walking out the building with Ashton, he held my hand as we walked. I looked over at Ashton and stopped walking when we got to his house. Ashton opened the door and took his jacket off. "A-Ashton we really don't have t-" I was cut off by Ashton. "I want to, Cyrus. Follow me." I slowly nodded and followed slowly behind Ashton. Ashton took me to his bedroom- my face turned extremely red as I saw him undress... It was so big... at least 12 inches. He turned to me. "Your turn, pretty boy." I gulped and started taking my shirt off... then my pants... and lastly my boxers. Ashton grabbed my hips and began kissing me, which I quickly returned. Ashton pushed me onto the bed and pinned me down as he slid his tongue into my mouth. I let out a moan of pleasure, then he pulled me onto his lap. "Suck my dick." I nodded and moved my head down to Ashton's hard member. He pulled my hair and groaned as I teased his tip with my tongue. I took all of Ashton's length in my mouth. "Oh fuck- I'm going to c*m..." I began sucking more and more, bringing Ashton to his climax. Ashton groaned and released his hot sticky liquid into my mouth. I swallowed it and removed my mouth from Ashton's member.

"Fuck, you're a pro at giving blowjobs." Ashton says caressing my cheek. "... Thanks..." Ashton saw that I was still hard. "Let me help you out." I felt Ashton's warm hands wrap around my hard shaft and start stroking it. I moaned and bit my lip. Ashton kissed me while still jerking me off, I moaned into Ashtons mouth. "Fuck... Ashton... I'm going to-" I got cut off by another moan as I reached my climax. Ashton moved his hand and smiled at me, "So? How do you feel now that you're not AS horny anymore?" Ashton kissed my cheek. "Way better... thank you..." I snuggled into his arms. "Anything for my pretty boy." He kissed my head and we fell asleep just like that... I Love You Ashton<3