𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 8

I know last chapter was a bit short...very short. But that was all my brain could poop out at the moment guys! 

The last bell of the day rang leaving all the students in the classroom to groan or sigh in relief. Jeongin for one, was not that excited. Since he was class president he had to stay back for a bit to make sure nothing was stolen while everyone left. It's happened a few times in this class so now it's his duty.

"This is bullshit! I want to go home, but apparently there are thieves in this class." Jeongin complained loudly enough for the rest of thee students, including the ones that were guilty of making this entire situation happen. Some hesitantly looked at Jeongin, "The fuck are you all looking at?! Hurry up and leave! I'm tired!" He said shouted making students look away and pack up their stuff quickly. "And don't forget to do your homework. I don't want to hear Mr. Soon complain." 

"Yes yes everyone, it's time to leave." Hyunjin said more politely to everyone packing up to make them less rushed. "Study hard...or deep in your hearts, when you get home." He smiled.

"What are you smiling about?" Jisung mocked the boy.

"O.M.G." Hyunjin turned around slowly to look at Jisung with a fake smile, "Do you ever shut the fuck up?" He asked.

"Do you ever actually fucking study?" Jisung asked returning the same sass.

"Listen here you squirrel!" Hyunjin started which only made Jisung mock him again and Felix stepped in.

"How dare you bully my baby?" Felix said in a sweet tone walking over to Jisung as he was finished packing up.

"Right?" Jisung pouted at Felix, "He's so mean..." He fake cried and Felix was about to pull him into a hug but the two were quickly separated.

"Not today." Changbin sighed.

"Aye...This guy..." Jisung complained.

"Alright kids." Chan said stepping towards to rest of his friends, "Today is Felix's turn to decide where we go today." He said making everyone else whine.

"Are you kidding me? That smiley little shit is going to pick the PC room like always." Minho complained, knowing that Felix was going to destroy him in whatever game he chose.

"Don't worry hyung, I'll have your back~" Hyunjin said wrapping his arms around Minho's shoulders from the back.

"Get off me leech." Minho plainly said which was enough for Hyunjin to immediately get off the older, who turned around and gave him a quick glare.

"Leech." Jisung snickered at the mentioned nickname causing Hyunjin to start bickering with him while Minho and Felix were shouting at each other with Changbin on Felix's side... of course. Chan tried to separate each conversation but had no success.

Jeongin sighed and shook his head as he looked at his friends being chaotic, if it weren't for Chan they would have ripped each others heads off. 

Jeongin turned back around to see that Seungmin was also observing the group, "Don't worry, they're always like this. But I don't complain." Jeongin smiled to himself with a shrug, "They're the only friends I have and even though they seem high most of the time...I like that about them." He said grabbing his bag.

Seungmin turned his head to look at Jeongin with a confused face but just shook it off. There wasn't much he could say anyways. 

"Hey wanna come with us to the PC room? It's gonna be fun...if you're at good as games." Jeongin asked with a smile and Seungmin thought for a second, even though there wasn't much thinking because either way he would have to say no, he already had too much to do. So he slight shook his head indicating that he couldn't go. "I understand, we did just meet today after all. I'll see you tomorrow though, right?" Jeongin asked.

Seungmin nodded his head with a slight smile making Jeongin smile as well, "Well, tomorrow it is cutie! Stay safe!" Jeongin said walking over to his friends.

Seungmin smiled to himself as he walked out the classroom ready today go home, today wasn't that bad he thought.

"Not that bad?! You literally broke the rules I gave you dumbo!!" Wonpil shouted making Seungmin roll his eyes and block Wonpil out from his head. 

Now Seungmin just had to complete this homework, look out for people who are dying and need to be brought to the above...and also look out for those evil dogs that apparently have claws now... 

What a great life.