𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 24

"Bye Seungmin hyung! I'll see you at lunch?" Beomgyu asked and Seungmin nodded with a smile, "Okie dokie! See you later~" He said before walking into his classroom.

Ever since the situation with those bullies, Seungmin walks Beomgyu to school, to his class, and to his house...except they weren't walking, they were teleporting...most of the time. Today was supposed to be 'teleport' day, as Beomgyu likes to call it but since Minho joined them..they had to physically walk.

Seungmin and Minho walked down the hallways to get to their own class, "So...what made you ask?" Seungmin asked Minho in a whisper.

"Ask what?" Minho said confused.

"If I was...you know..." Seungmin said thinking Minho would catch on, but he didn't causing Seungmin to sigh, "If I was homophobic? I mean it was pretty sudden...do I come off as a homophobe?" He asked worried.

"Ah...that?" Minho said in realization. He wanted to tell Seungmin why but he didn't want him to be stressed over the fact that Minho's friends think he's against gays, "No reason...I was just wondering." Minho lied.

As Seungmin went over with Beomgyu...he has powers and one of them of course, is knowing when someone is lying. Because lying is a sin. "Are you sure?" Seungmin asked and Minho nodded his head so he wasn't able to confirm if he was really lying or not. "Okay.."

The two finally got to class, and when they entered the class room together, Minho's friends were confused. But Minho didn't catch on to that, neither did Seungmin, so they both walked to their desks casually. 

Seungmin gave Jeongin a small smile and wave only to receive nothing back, which was odd because Jeongin would always say something back, or at least smile back but no. Instead he continued to talk with his friends which made Seungmin a little down, but told himself not to worry too much.

However with the friends...

"Hyung! What part of 'Seungmin might not like us because we're a bowl of skittles' do you no understand?!" Felix whisper yelled as soon as Minho got close to them.

"Huh?" Minho said.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" Jisung suddenly shouted, "Does anyone have any of that whiting stuff for your paper?!" He asked in panic as he looked between his sheet of homework and Jeongin's.

"You mean correction tape?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yes smartass, correction tape." Jisung rolled his eyes.

"What do you need it for? Just use an eraser...unless you wrote it in.." Jeongin didn't get to complete his sentence when Jisung shoved his paper in his face, "Of course you wrote it in pen." Jeongin sighed.

"I know, I know I'm an idiot! But please! I got like half of these questions wrong!" Jisung pleaded. 

"I don't have any." Jeongin said and Jisung looked at the rest of his friends in hope but they all shook their heads indicating that they too, didn't have what Jisung needed.

"I'm doomed..." Jisung said as he looked at his paper.

"Oh! Would you look at that!" Hyunjin suddenly said, "I have some." He smiled while holding the correction tape up.

"Oh thank god!!" Jisung said getting up from his chair and then tried to grab it from Hyunjin but it was suddenly out of his reach, "Hey!"

"You have to ask for it? Duh." Hyunjin said.

Jisung sighed, "Just give it to me." 

"Wow, can be any nicer?" Hyunjin sarcastically said. "You literally fed me sand two days ago, the least you could do it ask me for something nicely." He shrugged.

Jisung pushed Hyunjin down to sit in his chair and got close to his face, "BITCH! I don't have time for your petty games. I fed you sand because your fat ass was crushing my fucking spine. Now give me, the fucking tape." He said before snatching it from Hyunjin hand who just sat there, "Thank you." Jisung said with a sarcastic smile.

"They were an inch away from kissing...and non of us helped?" Changbin said with a sigh.

"Are we not going to discuss the HOMOPHOBE?!" Felix suddenly shouted making his friends stare at him with wide eyes.

"Listen Lix, maybe it just takes time...calling him a homophobe isn't the way to go." Chan tried to reason with him, knowing Felix is the one that takes the most offense to anyone against gays. It's happened too many times in his past, and since then he hasn't been taking any chances even if someone gave the slightest hint, Felix would cut them off immediately. 

"But hyung! He-"

"He's not. Okay?" Minho cut Felix off.

Felix scoffed, "And how do you know that? He doesn't fucking talk. TO ANY OF US!" He said.

Well now what was Minho supposed to say...that he asked Seungmin and he said no? The kid that doesn't  talk to anyone magically talks to Minho and lets him know that he had nothing against gay people, and is in fact friends with a skittle? Yeah there was no chance they were going to believe him without proof...and he doesn't want to force Seungmin to talk to other people if he's not ready...

So he stayed quiet..

"Exactly. And from now on Jeongin, don't fucking talk to that kid." Felix said.