𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 29

Jeongin and the rest of his friends waiting in the halls for a bit as some students passed until there were a small amount of them. Then once most of the kids were gone they went to the end of the hallway to the art room that hadn't been used in a while. It was only a floor below their class, but the only thing was that they weren't really supposed to be there since it was going to be renovated and teachers didn't want anything happening to their students....and the room of course. 

"So what's going on?" Hyunjin asked confused and Jisung rolled his eyes mumbling something. "What? I only read the text that we had to be here after class." He shrugged.

"You! Lee Minho!" Felix suddenly whisper yelled incase anyone heard them in the room that they weren't supposed to be in.

"What about me...?" Minho asked cluelessly.

"Omg why is everyone so stupid today." Jeongin said annoyed, "Even the old man knows what's going on....wait. You do know what's going on right?" He asked Chan.

Chan sighed, tired of being called an old man but there wasn't anything he could do about it...even if he wanted, "Yes Jeongin, I do."

"Exactly!"

"I'm still very confused about this...." Minho said.

"Well, we can start off the fact, hmmm... I don't know." Felix pretended to think, "YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE FAKE THAT SEUNGMIN ISN'T AGASINT BOWLS OF SKITTLES?!" He accidently yelled.

"My ears.." Jisung whined.

"I tried..?" Minho said.

"Well apparently you didn't try hard enough! I literally...I...THE POOR KID!!" Felix ranted.

"Well I told you that he wasn't and you didn't believe me so..."

"You also decided to leave out the part where you guys talked." Changbin plainly said and Hyunjin laughed.

"Seungmin went over to Minho's house, who has a massive crush on Seungmin. I'm pretty sure they did more than talk." Hyunjin giggled and was pinched by Jisung, "Ow!"

"We didn't do anything Hyunjin. How many times do I have to tell you that?" Minho said annoyed, "Is it that hard to believe?" He asked and no one said anything making Minho sigh.

"All jokes aside guys, what I did was pretty bad!" Felix said feeling guilty.

"Hm. I wonder why." Chan said sarcastically.

"I know, okay?! I'm gonna apologize today, if he's still here when we leave." Felix said.

"Cool! Now we can focus on the other important part." Jeongin slightly smiled.

"Stop doing that!" Minho said as he was slightly creeped out. "But what else is important..? I thought this was it.."

"Sir you're not going to just ignore the fact that Seungmin stayed over your house, and you were the second person he talked to." Hyunjin said.

"Yeah! If I didn't know any better, I'd say he trust you~" Jeongin teased.

"Well.." Minho slightly smiled as he lightly scratched the back of his neck.

"My goodness. Just say that you l-"

"HEY GUYS!" Beomgyu suddenly opened the classroom door, interrupting Changbin's sentence not wanting Minho's obvious crush on Seungmin to be exposed as they had been eavesdropping on the conversation. His sudden appearance caused the others to flinch or full on jump.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Hyunjin said as he clung onto the nearest person.

"You can't do that Beomgyu! Chan's gonna get a heart attack." Jeongin said holding his own heart.

"Hwang Hyunjin." Jisung said.

"What?" Hyunjin said annoyed and then realized that the person he clung onto was Jisung and he quickly got off clearing his throat. "It was and accident. Don't get to hung up on my amazing affection." Hyunjin said making Jisung scoff.

"Where the hell did you come from?" Changbin asked.

"My mom! Well technically my father if you wanna get into the-" Beomgyu was cut off when Seungmin's hand covered his mouth.