𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 19

"Dori get off!" Minho whisper yelled as his cat walked on Seungmin's unconscious body laying on the couch. "I said get down!" He whisper yelled taking the cat off the couch, making Dori meow. 

Seungmin suddenly turned on the couch making Minho turn his attention to the boy, "Seungmin?" Minho said softly. If he was being honest he was panicking because one, he had never had to take care of someone like this. And two, Seungmin looked really adorable.

"IDIOT WAKE UP!! THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE SLEEPING! YOU'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED!" Wonpil shouted.

"Shut up." Seungmin mumbled and Minho was slightly taken aback.

Minho looked around no sure if the boy was sleep talking or talking to him, "Me..?"

"Kim Seungmin!" Wonpil shouted.

"Yes.." Seungmin said making Minho think he was answering his question.

"Seungmin do you want wat-"

"Oh my fucking gosh! Shut up!!" Seungmin suddenly yelled while sitting up making Minho flinch. Seungmin blinked a few times and looked around, but everything was blurry, "You're being a pain in my ass. Where are my glasses." He complained to Wonpil who was still scolding him, but Minho obviously didn't know that so he was a bit offended.

But none the less he grabbed Seungmin's glasses that were placed on the coffee table and gave them to Seungmin, "Here you go.." He said.

"Oh, thanks." Seungmin sniffled while putting on his glasses.

"I think you should lay back down, you had a fever earlier." Minho said to the boy who was still oblivious that he was in a strangers house.

"I'll be fin-" He paused and then slowly looked around seeing Minho standing in front of him, "AHHH!" He screamed.

"AHH!" 

"AHHH!"

"A-... Stop screaming!"

"AH-..." Seungmin quickly covered his own mouth before he screamed again, "Sorry..." 

"It's okay.." Minho said with a small smile.

"Where..." Seungmin paused realizing he was talking to Minho when he shouldn't be, but he thought there was no point anymore. "Where am I?"

"My house...You fainted earlier. You were walking in the rain so you have a fever, but it wasn't a bad one." Minho explained and Seungmin nodded, "Do you want some soup? I made some for you. I'm not sure what you like and dislike so I just made what I could.." Minho offered as Seungmin got up from the couch.

"No thanks...But thanks for helping me. I app-"

Meow

"AH!" Seungmin shouted in fear as something brushed his foot.

Minho looked down and saw his cat trying to snuggle Seungmin's foot, "Ah~ That's Soongie!" He said with a proud smile, "Wait, you're not afraid of cats or anything like that are you?" He asked.

Seungmin looked up at Minho, "What? No...it just caught me by surprise. I like cats." He said as he bent down to rub Soongie's stomach.

"Good...If you were then we couldn't be friends." Minho said as he walked to the kitchen.

Seungmin stood up and his eyes followed Minho to the kitchen, "Friends?" He asked as he watched Minho grab a bowl from a cabinet.

"Yeah...maybe more." Minho shrugged. 

Seungmin walked to the kitchen, "Best friends?" He asked confused.

"Maybe even more than that." Minho said grabbing a spoon.

Seungmin thought for a second before realizing what Minho meant...or what he thought he meant, "Ah~ Brothers?" Seungmin said.

Minho let out a soft laugh while he shared out the soup, "Sure." He said shaking his head and turning around. But Seungmin was suddenly face-to-face with him making him jump back, "Jeez, you scared me."

Seungmin blinked a few times, "Sorry." He said.

Seungmin saying sorry reminded Minho about how he found him earlier, "You sure are guilty about something huh?" Minho joked as he walked over to the dining table with Seungmin following behind him.

"Guilty? About what?" Seungmin asked confused.

Minho placed the bowls down on the table and motioned Seungmin to sit down, and he hesitantly did, "I don't know, you tell me. You said sorry twice when I found you. You seemed completely out of it." He explained.

Seungmin thought back remembering todays events and his head hung low, "Is something wrong?" Minho asked as he noticed the boy had a sudden change of mood.

"No." Seungmin said lifting his head back up with a soft smile not wanting to bother anyone with his problems, "I'm okay."

Minho nodded his head even though he didn't believe Seungmin, but who was he to pester to boy when he barley knew him. "Well, at least eat before you leave. If you pass out on your way home I'd be the one to blame." He joked.

Seungmin smiled and grabbed the spoon set next to him bowl.