𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 31

"Why are we at the super market?" Chan asked as he and Jeongin stepped through the automatic doors.

Jeongin sighed while grabbing a basket, "Now you wanna ask questions?" He said, "You should have asked before volunteering to be my chaperone." He added.

"Just~ curious." Chan smiled.

"Sometimes I wonder why you can't just go home and stop watching me like I'm a kid." Jeongin said as they walked around the store.

"Don't complain~ You love me!" Chan joked as the two of them entered the freezer isle.

"That I do." Jeongin said casually as he opened one of the freezers and Chan was slightly shocked.

"You...What?" He said making sure he heard it right.

Jeongin wasn't even bothered as he kept picking up different ice creams, "What? I thought we went over this the other day old man. Why do you sound so shocked?" He said closing the freezer and looked Chan in his eyes.

Right..

Not in that..

"Ahh, no reason! It's just that you barley say that...to any of us.." Chan made up an excuse.

"Hm." Jeongin slightly nodded and turned around to go to the next isle, "So how's it going?" He asked trying to make small talk.

"How's what?" Chan asked as they arrived to the chip isle.

"I don't know." Jeongin shrugged, "You I guess? You seem strangely happy today." He said taking his lollipop out his mouth, "Not that it's a bad thing." He added while looking at the chip options.

"Oh, I've been good? Not really sure." Chan shrugged as he doesn't really think about how he's doing most of the time. "What about you?"

"Topic isn't me, it's you. You always ask how we are, but old people need to be checked on too." Jeongin said picking up three different bags of chips. "Let's go, I don't want to be in here any longer than I have to." He said throwing the chips and the basket and heading towards the check out.

Chan felt nice, nice that someone was paying as much attention to him as he does to them. "Stop calling me old man! We're not that far apart!" Chan said running behind Jeongin.

"In my books you are." Jeongin shrugged.

"You!"

"Jeonginniee!" Someone called out from afar. Jeongin could still tell who it was but Chan however, was curious on who it was.

Jeongin sighed before turning around and walking to the register he knew the person was with Chan following behind him, "Hello Heeseung." Jeongin said putting his items on conveyor belt.

"You sound so disappointed when you greet me." Heeseung sassed.

"I see you every time I come here, at this point I'll get sick of you." Jeongin plainly said.

Heeseung shrugged, "Fair enough." He said as he scanned Jeongin's items, that was until he noticed a silent Chan standing there with a small smile, "Oh hello Chan hyung!" He said.

Chan was shocked to say the least because this person knew him, yet he knew nothing about the other. "Me?" He said.

"Mhm!" Heeseung said, "$28.75" He told Jeongin the total.

"Inflation I swear..." Jeongin mumbled pulling out his wallet.

"You're buying four things of ice cream and three family sized chips... It seems reasonable." Heeseung stated.