𝐎𝐍𝐄

LOCATION: THE RUNWAY

CLEO TOOK a deep breath as she made her first step on the runway, hundreds of eyes landing on her

Every step she took captivated the audience, they were supposed to be focused on the beautiful dress she wore, but her beauty was pulling all of the attention.

Her nerves floating away as she made it to the end of the runway, multiple flashes going off as she posed gracefully. After a while, she turned back around and began to walk back.

Soon, she disappeared behind the black curtain, her eyes landing on the faces of the models that had already walked.

She soon heard the announcer closing out the show causing her to walk to her dressing room, ignoring the judgmental glares of the other models.

She closed the dressing room door behind herself, letting out a breath she didn't realize she was holding in.

It was crazy, she got more nervous in front of other models than she did on the runway.

She just knew they were judging her, looking down on her.

She was the only dark-skinned model there, and almost every show she did, she always was.

For Cleo to only be twenty-two, she had a very successful career.

She was discovered by her modeling agent, Asha, when she was only seventeen and things just went on from there.

She wasn't your typical, skinny, thin model, she had a little more curvature, she definitely had the height though.

She wasn't the tallest model there, she was 5'6 almost 5'7, but most models were over 5'5 for sure.

She wasn't in to modeling at first, but when her first check came through, she knew that she was made for it.

At first, her family didn't approve but they went along with it, her parents were proud that their daughter could get paid for simply being beautiful.