𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

@cleo.saraya

"MOMMY, HURRY PLEASE," Cleo's niece, Rayne rushed as she and Cleo waited in the bathroom for Sasha

"Don't rush me girl, I'm almost done," Sasha said from inside the stall causing Cleo to shake her head.

The girls were currently at the wedding that Sasha planned, Cleo learned that the bride's and groom's names were Julius and Esme.

"You guys look so pretty," Sasha complimented when she walked out of the stall, going to wash her hands.

The dress code stated that guests should wear bright spring-y colors so Rayne and Sasha were wearing baby pink colored dresses while Cleo wore a pale yellow colored dress which looked amazing on her and flaunted her figure perfectly without showing too much skin.

Cleo's dress was more form fitting but it stopped around her ankle and was loose & flowed gracefully towards the end, she wore pale yellow heels and she had a small light pink bag as well as her usual jewelry and simple makeup.

"Thank you,"  The older and younger girls said in unison.

"Whew, Y'all ready? I'm so nervous," Sasha asked as she dried her hands.

"Yeah, we're ready. Why you nervous friend? Everything looks amazing so far," Cleo questioned as she put Rayne down, allowing her to walk.

"I don't knowww, I just always get the jitters before any event I plan, I don't want anything to go wrong,"

"It won't Sash, but don't speak it into existence. Just stay calm, and collected and everything will be fine," Cleo told her and she nodded, taking in her words.

Sasha took a deep breath before nodding, the three girls then headed out of the bathroom.

"Why the fuck are you looking like that? Look like you gotta' shit," Silas questioned his bestfriend as he adjusted the buttons on his tuxedo

"Nigga I'm fucking nervous," The darker skinned man admitted causing Silas to suck his teeth.