𝐒𝐈𝐗

"THE CEREMONY was soo pretty Sasha,"Cleo complimented as she, Rayne, and Sasha stood by the fountain at the reception

"Thank youuu, I'm so glad everything fell into place," Sasha replied.

"This is making me want to get married and I don't even have a mannn," Cleo frowned causing Sasha to laugh.

"Welllll, if you would maybe take some of my advice you might have one,"

"We're not doing this again,"

"Well you brought it up, I was just suggesting," Sasha smiled causing Cleo to shake her head.

"But um...you know that man I told you about the other day?"

"White Chocolate?"

"I- Sasha..." Cleo said with a sigh causing Sasha to laugh.

"Girl is it him or no,"

"Yes, him, I think I saw him earlier," Cleo revealed causing Sasha's eyes to widen.

"Seriously? Where? Point him out girl,"

"During the wedding, the best man, you remember what he looks like?" Cleo said causing Sasha's eyes to widen even more.

"Baby, you was talking about Silas? I could've been hooked that up, I definitely see what you see though, cause that man is attractiveeee," Sasha told her.

"What do you know about him?"

"I know that his pockets run deep, like that wigga comes from old money, and I know that he's single, he's been like that for a while now. But, he has a lot of...women," Sasha explained and Cleo nodded.

"Oh...yeah no," Cleo scrunched her face up.

"Wait, don't ex him out yet because that could change! Let me set y'all up or something,"

"I'm good Sasha, thank you though," Cleo smiled causing Sasha to sigh.

"This DJ is playing alll the right songs though, like come onnn," Cleo said as Getting Late by Floetry played, one of her favorite songs.

"Ain't he? He needs a raise, I think...

"I've always dreamed about a slow dance to this song, like I can imagine me being old as hell dancing to this with my husband," Cleo smiled causing Sasha to smile.

Cleo saw her parents doing it before and she wanted something like that ever since.

She most definitely wanted a love like her parents had, it was so pure and so true. She dreamed of having something like it one day.

Sasha nodded as she looked behind her friend, watching Silas approach her.

"I could make that come true," His deep voice spoke, surprising her a bit.