𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"AW MY BABYMOMS NOT HERE?" Cleo asked her brother, Kasiah, as she walked inside the slightly crowded studio

"Sick of you tryna steal my wife, come here," Kasiah replied before giving his little sister a hug before rubbing her head roughly to mess up her hair.

"Kasiah! You trifling as hell," Cleo frowned when she pushed him away, running her hands through the long black bundles she had installed to fix her hair up.

Kasiah just smiled annoyingly.

"Hi everyone," Cleo greeted Kasiah's friends, Kai, Bryson, and his producer, Kaine, as Kasiah walked back inside the booth.

"Wassup Cleo,"

"Wassup lil sis,"

Bryson slid over on the lounge chair so that Cleo could have a seat, she smiled before sitting down, setting her small purse on her lap.

"You hitting this Cleo?" Kai asked her with a blunt in hand as he sat in the chair across from them.

"No, thank you," Cleo smiled, causing Bryson to furrow his eyebrows.

"Damn, would've never thought that I'd hear you say that, yo' ass used to be a weed junkie," Bryson commented causing her to suck her teeth.

"I was not that bad,"

"Shidddd,"  Both men said in unison causing her jaw to drop.

"Y'all dragging it," She waved them off.

"But I don't smoke anymore, I was too dependent on weed. Plus, y'all stuff be strong as shit,"

"I feel you, but how you been? Ain't seen yo' ass in a lil minute,"  Kai asked curiously.

"Right, I was starting to miss my wife," Bryson added  causing Cleo to laugh.

"You still ain't give up on that Bryson?" Cleo questioned.

"Give up on what? You want me to give up on our marriage?"

"This nigga a different type of delusional, shit crazy," Kai shook his head, Cleo nodded in agreement.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Bryson, it's okay,"

"Aye Kaine, Skilla said he pulling up right now, he can lay his shit today," Kai informed, Kaine nodded before going back to tweaking and layering Kasiah's voice on the track.

A few moments later, someone else entered the studio.

He was tall, and lightskin, he had brown locs that stopped around his shoulders but the roots were covered by the black beanie on his head.

He was wearing a black puffer coat and some nice, black, loose fitting jeans. He had black and white Ricks on his feet.

The man was very handsome, he had smooth skin and a bit of facial hair. He looked very neat and clean, which Cleo liked.