𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

CONTINUED

CONTINUED

"You reading my mind or something?" Cleo asked the male when the call connected, she heard a faint laugh from him.

"Ion' think so, what you talking about pretty?" Silas's smooth voice replied as Cleo's phone buzzed, she looked at it seeing that he requested to facetime.

"I was just about to call you, and I am not getting on facetime, I just woke up and I look sooo crazy right now," She told him causing him to suck his teeth.

"Lemme' see you mama, 'ion care about that. You pretty regardless," He said causing her cheeks to heat up.

"...okay," Cleo gave in, trying to fix her silk scarf as much as she could before answering the call.

She had a bonnet on when she went to bed, but she got pretty wild when she slept so that was currently on the other side of the bed.

"Damnnn," Silas said when she popped up on his screen, even her bare face was pretty as hell.

"Aht, don't gas me," Cleo waved off with a small smile as she stood up from her bed, ready to get her day started.

"You got plans today?" He asked her as she stared at her screen, observing how the male looked.

He always looked so..neat, regardless of what he was doing or what he had on.

And currently, he only had on some black joggers and some socks, so she could see the tattoos on his chest, and the ones on his abdomen as well.

She knew that he had a full sleeve on his right arm and a half sleeve on his left, but the ones on his chest were new to her.

One tattoo that stood out to her was the only one that was in red, it read out the name "Sienna", She wondered who that was, it was clearly someone important.

Silas had a day off of work, something he hadn't had in a long time because he loved burying himself in his work. He was hoping that he could spend his day off with Cleo.

"Um, I have to go run a few errands in a bit, but other than that, nope," She answered as she entered her bathroom, propping her phone up to see Silas

"'ight, I'm coming," He told her causing her to raise her eyebrows in surprise, but she didn't object.

Cleo brushed her fingers through her long bundles one last time before she heard a knock on her front door.

She looked over her outfit one last time, feeling that she looked good as hell, per usual.

She was wearing a long strapless bright pink dress that hugged her figure perfectly.

She paired the dress with an off-white colored tote bag and some similar colored sandals that showed off her recently done white french-tipped toes, which matched her nails.