🤕Injuries🥀 (edited)

Heyya everyone! This is just a cool story I come up with, I'm starting to really get into Tbhk! I love the mangga sm! And I'm pretty proud with myself with this fanfic, it's not my first but it's my first facfin posted in wattpad that I'm pretty confident in:) Soooo anyway Mitsubas still a ghost here and there's also delulu Kou:3 so yeah! Enjoy, hope y'all like it!
──────────────────────
Class was finally over, the halls were almost completely empty at this point, with all the students immediately rushing to the exit right as the bell rang across the school.

Kou Minamoto was walking through the empty halls nothing but his footsteps blocking the hallow silence. He was on his way to the girls bathroom as usual to help yashiro with the cleaning, it had been his daily routine now. Though he has to admit cleaning toilets isn't the best way to spend your time on after class, he was still happy that he could help his senpai out.

As he continued to stroll through the hallways, a loud scream caught his ear's attention. He quickly ran to where he swore he heard the noise came from, after a few seconds of running he found his way to where the screech came. He breathlessly asked " is everyone alright? " He had a few sweat dripping from his face and his eyes were shut as he tries to catch some few breaths. He had his staff on his right hand supporting his weight.

He opened his eyes and was completely shock to see that there was... no one, but what seems to be a rat roaming around the floor. Kou was visibly confused at the sight, he was even more puzzled when his shoulder was met with a hand gripping onto his uniform. He turned his head slightly to be met with a disgusted look plastered onto a floating Mitsuba behind him. "Mitsuba? What the hell are you doing her-" He was cut off by a hand fully covered with an oversized sleeve. "Shhh! It might here us!" Mitsuba warned him harshly, referring to the rodent who was still scrawling around them. Kou elbowed him away from him, causing Mitsuba to let out a single 'oof'. "Says the guy who screamed over a rat so loud that somebody was able to hear it all the way about 3 halls from here!" Kou yelled a little too loud, Mitsuba didn't have the time to reply to his comment when he saw the rat slowly started to approach them; he let out another scream that caused Kou's ears want to fall off. Mitsuba, without warning; ran for his life leaving Kou awkwardly standing by himself before he finally got to his senses and started to rush after Mitsuba.

A couple of minutes of pointless running and he finally catched up with Mitsuba who was breathing in oxygen for dear life. He had he's back turned away from Kou and was holding on a closed locker with his right hand, Kou slowly walked towards Mitsuba and grabbed on his shoulder trying to get his attention. Mitsuba turned around to face a confused and tired Kou with a hint of what looks like to be worry. Mitsuba let out a single "Yeah?" still huffing, Kou's expression quickly changed to tiredness to anger "The hell do you mean by "yeah" you just made me chase after you for literal minutes!" "I didn't tell you to do that, idiot!" Mitsuba fought backed before letting out a single sigh and facing Kou with a straight look then to a smug one "Or were you perhaps just too worried for something as cute as me to be left all alone by himself" He teasingly said covering his mouth with hi's non-visible left hand, the sleeve of his cardigan dangling at the end.

Kou once again changed his expression to annoyance "Whatever." Is all he can respond with that wouldn't get his ass teased the hell out of, it was true he was a little worried with Mitsuba after he stormed off like that, that's why he ran after him instead of just moving on and heading back on his tracks to the girl's bathroom, but of course there was no way in hell he would ever say that out loud. Mitsuba hummed and shrugged "Well it was nice seeing you lame-ass-trafic safety, see ya!" Mitsuba then turned around to leave. But there was something about what he said that caught Kou off guard, the reply seemed to be farely normal after all apparitions do have stuff they do need to take care off. He didn't know what in those words pique his attention, he's eyes darted to his cardigan covered hand... It was his left hand. "Hey wait!" Kou yelled (not too loud this time tho) catching Mitsuba's attention and made him stop on his tracks, he was just about a few inches away from Kou. "Isn't your right hand the one that's usually covered like that? " Mitsuba stayed silent, Kou's suspicion grew at the lack of response. After a good 5 second of no reply, Mitsuba let out a scoff "What kind of stupid question is that? Gotta go. " Mitsuba was about to continue to walk off but was stopped by a tug on his scraf from behind causing him to loose balance and trip slightly but catching himself before impact. "Quit ignoring the question. " Kou had his right hand resting on his hips and the other holding onto his staff that still had the umbrella camouflage, they were face to face with each other now. " I'm not. " Mitsuba defended, his eyes stuck to the side with a pouting face. "You are. " Kou stretched his hand to Mitsuba; who looked at him then to his hand confused. "Your hand. " Kou demanded, his voice dead serious, Mitsuba's brows flew being caught off guard with Kou's sudden mood change. Mitsuba stood there contemplatively while Kou still having his outstretched hand in front of him.