📚Library pt. 2💛

Kou’s POV
                            ╴
                            ╴
                            ╴
                            ╴
                            ╴
Enjoy:)
﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

“What're you doing here? ”

Crap. What do I do? He probably thinks I'm stalking him! Okay, okay calm down. Just stand up and play it cool!

I awkwardly stood up tripping myself a little in the process, I leaned my shoulder against the corner of a near by bookshelf while crossing my arms

“Notin’ much, how ’bout you? ”

Yes. Very smooth Minamoto.

I wanted to just ran off out of there but I knew if I would, I'd never hear the end of it.

Mitsuba’s eyes glared at me with worry and confusion. While the rest of his face looked like it was holding back a dangerously loud laughter, even so I couldn't help but feel more nervous due to his gaze.

“Who's the weird man, Mitsuba-sensei? ” One girl with a braided her said to Mitsuba while tugging on his best

Ouch.

“Oh! Uhm he- he's a... friend Of mine. ”

“I didn't know your friend would show up Sensei! ” Another girl with her hair tied into a bun yelled exited

Mitsuba let out a soft chuckle before turning to me with the most horrifying look in his eyes

“Neither did I. ”

I gulped as I felt my throat go dry

“Is he also gonna take care of us too Sensei? ” A boy with curly hair spoke

“Well I suppose he has to. Now that he's here”

Mitsuba stared at me with a glare that says ‘You reap what you sow’ all over it

“YAYYYYY!! ” Almost all the kids yelled simultaneously

I chuckled nervously, trying to comprehend what I just put myself into. I felt someone pulling near the end of my blue shirt, I stared down to find a little kid about 5, she wore an overall that turned into a skirt at the end with a white T-shirt under, she also had her hair down which was brunette.

“What's your name? ” The girl asked me

I cleared my throat

“I'm Kou Minamoto! Hi there uhmmm”

“Koharu! ” She seemed very cheerful

“Wow! Your name's really pretty! ”

“Thank you” She smiled widely

I returned the gesture and gave her a wide friendly grin

“Okay, okay how about we all take a little snack break? ”

Mitsuba clapped his hands to attempt to get the children's attention, it seemed to work as all eyes were now on him.

The children celebrated and quickly rushed to a cabinet that held their backpacks, some had boxed meals prepared while others settled for biscuits or pastries. Koharu also ran off to get her own food.

Only me and Mitsuba were left, both of us doing nothing to break the dense silence around us. We stared as a bunch of kids push their way to through the small crowd, Mitsuba scolding them from time to time.

“No pushing! Heyhey! Kozo don't be so aggressive!! ” I heard Mitsuba let out a heavy sigh before looking straight at me, I felt my heart jump.

Our eyes remained fixed with each other. I don't know why. But my stomach felt like it was doing a weird backflip, my face was beginning to turn hot. The slight warmth spread across my cheeks as our gaze never left one another.

UGH, I hate this feeling sm (100℅ true)

It feels like I'm gonna throw up. But... In a good way?

I took the opportunity examine his face, unlike usual he didn't have his signature emo hair style. I mean don't get me wrong he pulls it off... But. Also unlike usual he has he's hair down, and oh my god... I forgot how good he actually looks with his hair like that. I only get a glimpse of his hair down when he re-ties his hair which is like 0.3% to happen, cuz 1 he never does as of how a hassle redoing it would be bc of the multiple hairclips he has to take off and put on again to make sure not a single strand of hair fell on his neck. And 2 is that he would never does it in the classroom, and most likely fixes it at the bathroom.

I got so used with his hair up in a high ponytail that seeing him right now, right in front of me without it is like looking at a whole different Mitsuba. I would even go as far to admit that he looked... Cute...

“Oi! Minamoto-kun~”

Huh?

“Lame earrings? ”

...

“Earth to Lame traffic safety earrings! ”

Mitsuba shook me enough to cast me out of my trance

“Mi-mitsubaaa stooopp! ” I whined and held his arm in an attempt to stop him from shaking my brains out

“Oh, phew your alive. ” Mitsuba let goes of my shoulder and places his arms in a cross position

“Ofc, why wouldn't I be! ”

“You were standing like some dumb mannequin! ”

“I wasn't- ... I was thinking... ”

I looked away from him and focused on the few kids who were already eating their food, they all ate with some of their friends most in pairs.

“Mhm.” Mitsuba hummed “You sure you weren't just captivated by my cuteness again? ” I flinched at the assumption.

From the corner of my eye I could see Mitsuba with a teasing grin on his face. So what if I was. I'm not gonna say anything that could make that ego of his any larger. I thought

“You're blushing you know that” Mitsuba chuckled

“huh? ” I place my hand against my cheek and it felt... Hot? I gasp and Mitsuba let out chuckle

“Shut it. ” I shouted in a whisper-like manner as I face Mitsuba with a raging and embarrassed look. My cheeks were covered with a bright hue of red, Mitsuba continued to laugh to himself not so loud that the kids would pay notice though.

My gaze softened for every noise that came out of Mitsuba whether i wanted it to or not. There was always something about Mitsuba’s laugh that gets my head to spin.

Mitsuba takes pride on his looks. Saying his the cutest thing alive, it's not that I disagree. I think he's cuter when he's smiling like that though..

It makes me feel something in my stomach when knowing I'm the cause of it.

“If you're gonna stare, at least keep your mouth shut” Mitsuba flicked my forehead

Another storm of embarrassment flooded me. Mitsuba soon left me  alone to drown in shame and to burn in the immense heat flaring across my face.

Mitsuba went to the center and told the children to finish up on eating “We're gonna have a little activity, okay! It's gonna be a lot of fun~”

Activity? Should I be helping with that or participating?

Either way I can tell I'm not going home anytime soon

I don't mind though...

                           ╴
                           ╴
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Woop doop di Boop, it's author-san here~ soooo sorry for late updates, I had a major writer block hahahehehihihuhuhoho ANYWAY Thanks for reading, mwuaps!