Movie (⚠Lemon⚠)

Kou's POV
-
-
-
[A/N WARNING: SMUT]
-
-
[PS: their over 19]
﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉
I felt my eyes burning a little from the bright light coming out of the tv screen, me and Mitsuba were watching this new movie that came out and it's lately been pretty popular on social media. We only barely avoided spoilers, we planned to go to the cinema to watch but about a few days before; I got a TV, my room was pretty bland so having something as big as a TV was a relief cus I didn't have to worry about what I'm gonna fill in with the extra space in my room.

The movie was apparently romance, we hesitated at first if we should watch but decided after Nene-Senpai told us that it'll be a good idea for a couples date night, and as usual she was right. Mitsuba's leaning close to me as he rest his head on my chest,my face's flaring up. I'm sure he can hear how fast he's making my chest beat right now, but ig chooses to focus on the movie.

I don't know exactly what happened as I wasn't really paying that much attention, but the two main protagonists started kissing?, I felt a blush creep on my cheeks.

I sat their unsure if I should pause or just let it happen, maybe I should ask Mitsuba...
"Uh should I skip or-? " all I heard was a snicker then a "Why? Does this things make you uneasy, Kou-kun? " He sounded way too calm for my comfort "W-well I mean of course it does, we're literally watching two people making out, how'd you expect I should react? " I said defensely, he chuckled "I'm sure it'll be over in a while anyway, just bear with it" That was unexpected, I figured he'd be on board with me skipping it. "Uh, okay... " I let it slide and turned my head to the screen, my stomach felt all weird and my face burned as I saw one of the protagonist already half naked. I slid my eyes to see what was Mitsuba's reaction, he looked as surprise as me.

The male protagonist who was half naked then pushed the other male protagonist onto a bed and started kissing his neck while the male being kissed let out a...noise.. at the contact.

What are we watching??? I knew I should've checked what rate this was!! The room was surrounded with the sounds that came out from both characters, I sat on the bed; questioning all life choices.

I decided to turn my head away from the TV, it didn't help with the sound that I was hearing but it felt better not seeing how those noise came to be. Just as the red hue on my face slowly to dissapear, I felt Mitsuba's hand find their way on my thigh. I stiffened at the touch, he started to caress my thigh. My face was red all over, I looked like TNT waiting to explode. After a while of him doing this, I finally built up the courage to ask "W-what are you doing...? " He looked at me straight in the eyes, which I was not prepared. He stayed silent before squeezing my thigh tighter "Do you want me to stop? " He inch closer to my face, I backed away only to be met by my wall against my back. He took my spread legs as an apportunity for him to get in between them, not that far yet though which I thank God for.
He continues to caress my thigh waiting for my answer, my heart beat fastened at the scent of him.

"Should we really be doing this? " Sweat drips from my forehead while he continues to inch closer to my face as I spoke. "Do you want to...? " He place his left hand on my chest, I didn't know what to respond with and I didn't exactly have time to respond either...

Mitsuba suddenly closes the gap between us that longed to be filled, I was startled but went along with it and kissed back. It was soft and passionate but soon something about the atmosphere changed, the kiss started to be a little more intimate as Mitsuba's tongue begged for access. I gave up and let him in, our tongues collided with one another and danced aggressively against each other.

We eventually parted our lips, only a string of saliva connecting us. We panted, out of breathe, we stared at each other in silence. His eyes looked so pretty...
The light of the TV making them glimmer in a curtain way... Something about that moment made my head all drunk and dizzy, and my cheeks darker.