👑Kingdom AU⚡(Sorta a pt. 2 but not really)

{A/N: Hello readers~! Just a word that this is set in few months after Mitsuba was bought for Kou, the official part 2 (if I will be making one) will probably take place before this happened, that's all and-}
-
-
-
-
Enjoy~
﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊
Kou was showing Mitsuba around the palace, he could've easily ordered one of the servants to do it but something screamed at him not to, he didn't seem trust anyone when it comes to Mitsuba. It was unseemly of him to have this feeling, it's not like he has trust issues or anything but-

Kou laid his eyes on the boy next to him, he was walking rather slow, Kou didn't know if it was on purpose or if the boy just walks at the speed of a slug but Kou still tried to match his pace as best as he could. The boy looked Awe-strucked as he looks at the elegant decors and expensive paintings, Kou always thought all of this was heavily unnecessary to have around but seeing Mitsuba's eyes averting from left to right as he gawks made Kou second think that maybe the golden everything wasn't all that pointless.

Kou finds himself also staring in amazement, but not for the luxurious ornaments surrounding them but something else..

Everytime Mitsuba turns his head his hair follows to that direction filled with grace, it's like his hair doesn't even hold weight, it moved so smoothly with the wind. The halls had multiple small chandeliers that shined a light yellow shade, the color made Mitsuba's soft pale skin appear like it's glowing. Kou also took notice of the small pink tint on Mitsuba's cheek and the thin line on his lips, Kou wasn't sure what was with that small smile that made him want to see more of it,

Everyday

Every minute

Kou still remembers the day when day first met, he could never forget. Teru told him to visit his new slave- he'd never had it in him to call Mitsuba that -Kou did so, and lemme tell you he was expecting much less than what he got, the boy looked quiet and shy at first until he opened his mouth..

No one had ever insulted Kou so brutally in his whole life, well maybe his siblings might've a little bit but anyone lower of their status never dared to make a single comment. So he was definitely taken back when the pink boy started to mock him with everything he got, calling him a pervert(which he still does) and absolutely roasting his fashion sense (which he still does) But in all honest If it were up to Kou on what to wear then he'd probably be rocking gym shorts and a wrinkled T-shirt right now.

As time pass Kou and Mitsuba Continued to grow closer and closer, Kou finally found someone who treats him like his human, he was happy with Mitsuba.. To finally have a friend by his side to hang out with. Kou is generally liked by the people living in the palace grounds and he has a few that he would call his friends, so what's the difference then? Kou doesn't know either, for him all he needed to know is that Mitsuba was someone that makes him feel..whole.

Kou likes to spoil Mitsuba, to the point when people at the castle mistakes his as a higher ranked servant or a medium status worker, that's because he dresses more presentable than that of what a slave wear, he can thank Kou for that. He really doesn't need to but whenever Kou isn't around the palace and can't bring Mitsuba with him he orders someone to go shopping for him, Mitsuba always wondered how Kou knows exactly what to get him, he doesn't know that Aoi was actually the one that provides Kou information.

Ever since Kou and Mitsuba's first shopping spree, Kou had instructed Aoi to take mental notes whenever Mitsuba mentions necessities, (the necessities just being cute clothes, lotions, perfumes and plushies)

{A/N: I now bring you
"Tell us Aoi! Ft. Nene" (this will be an actual thing) }

Aoi: "If you ask me, the young majesty might taken a liking to Mitsuba-kun! Mitsuba-kun's probably the most pampered here that isn't consider royalty~ Minamoto always seem to spoil him~ "

Yashiro: "Ikr!! How romantic~ If only it we're me and Minamoto-sama:("

Aoi: "Oh, nene... You know that apothecary boy seems to-"

Yashiro: "No wayyy, he's not even my type!"

Aoi: *giggles* "that's exactly what Mitsuba-kun said when I mentioned to him about the prince but now look at them"

*Aoi points to a big widow by the second floor of the castle, there was Mitsuba and Kou playfully shoving each other*

Yashiro: "That's... Different! "

*Aoi giggles at Nene's in denial*

Aoi: "It's kinda ironic don't you think, Mitsuba's a slave yet Minamoto treats him like his above him.. ~

I wonder how this love story will go"

﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊
{A/N: HELUUUU FIRSTLY THANKS FOR READING! And the part 2 is undecided if it's actually gonna get made cus like.. Laziness- this one was sorta rushed so it's a bit short but PROMISE that I'm working on something that I plan to put effort on! That's kinda it soo ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ}