Headcanons pt. 2/alive AU🌈

Enjoy!
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
Mitsuba is really clever, he always gets passing if not highest whenever there's an exam or quiz. And he would constantly rub it in Kou's face but would get a little flustered when Kou or anyone else complements him about it

Kou would always bring way more food for lunch cus he knows for fact that Mitsuba either packed too little or was to lazy to pack anything at all

Mitsuba would teas the hell out of Kou about Nene, but get’s jealous when Kou's actually talking to her.

Mitsuba envies Nene, though he'll never admit it. He sometimes is especially whenever he sees Amane and Kou obviously fighting for her.

I imagine Aoi and Mitsuba getting together as friends when their all alone together like one of them sneaking off to someone far away from everyone and the other finding them. Maybe in a moment where their pretty low, and a scene where they realize how similar they are. (Not a ship)

Kou made flan when Mitsuba, Nene and Amane came over to his house.

Mitsuba is sensitive to the cold so whenever it winter he would put on more layers of clothing than others.

Whenever Mitsuba is getting flirted on;whether it's a joke or not. Kou intentionally interrupt with some lame excuse and then drags Mitsuba out of there as fast as he can.

Whenever they would play dodgeball as a school activity, Mitsuba 100% gets to be the first one demolished

when Mitsuba was kid some guy in his elementary school told him he looked like femboy with his hair down, and he didn't really think much of it at first but as time goes on those words effects hieffects and more, soon when he was in his 2nd year in middle school he decided to always put his hair in a ponytail making sure not even a strand fell on his neck.

It's hard for Mitsuba to believe it when people say he looks pretty with his hair down, but whenever he hears pure genuine in their tone he can't help himself but blush. He's respond depends on who told him that, if it's one of his classmate he would just chuckle awkwardly, but when it's Kou who complements him he would change up the topic almost immediately or call him a pervert for it.
┅┅┉┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┉┅┉┉┉┉┉┅┅┉
That's all for now, ik it's short but trust me I'll make more of this, and regarding other oneshots; I'm on the process of writing them, I got like three unfinished story I think lol. Anyway tysm for reading and enjoy your day!!