Love Poition Pt. 1💕💋

Tsukasa POV

Enjoy!
﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊
I was sitting on the porch, playing with a frog I found near the garden. "Come on little froggy... " I gently force the grasshopper in it's mouth "Eat up~ Mhmm yummy, right? "

Then suddenly...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! TSUKASAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! " I heard Amane running to the exit from outside, and then he kicked the door wide open.

He looked at me with this worried and angry look on his face. "Where is it. " Amane cross his arms and stared at me like I just ate a donut that belonged to him. "Where is what? " I put a finger on my cheek, tilting my head "Don't act dumb, you're the only one that rummages through my room. You have to have it in you!" Amane points his finger at me then sighed "Look... I'm won't be mad if you just hand it over right now" "But I don't know what you're talking about, Amane. I didn't take anything from you-... today!" I smiled at him, he didn't seem that convinced though "Ugh. Fine just... If you see a small purple vial with a heart lid... DO NOT mess around with it, and tell me immediately. " Amane sternly instructed.

My curiosity grew "What is it anyway, Amane? Seems reaaal important! Is it something lewd? " I chuckled "Wha- no. But it is important, in a way. And dangerous. "

Dangerous?

"Oh? Well don't keep me hanging! Tell me tell me tell me!! " I shook his arm excitedly, wanting to know what could it be

"A... Love potion"
﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍﹍
Present day (in Kamome Gakuen Academy, Mitsuba's POV)

"And that's why I'm giving you this love potion" Tsukasa points at the purple vial that he handed to me out of nowhere as I was walking to class. "Huh- that doesn't explain anything at all!! " I grip the vial tighter. I'm not in the mood for this right now, this is so out of the blue. "Well, I just thought you might want it" Tsukasa spoke with a grin "Why would I ever want a love potion?! Or heck ever need one?? Also, wasn't Crazy knife looking for this? " I looked over to the vial, it looks sus as hell "He is, but don't worry it's not like you'll need to use all of it for one person! " I scoffed "As if I'd actually use this on someone, who would I even-" "How 'bout Minamoto-kun~? " Tsukasa smirked at me, I felt slight heat brush on my cheeks but I choose to ignore it "Pfff- don't you even feel guilty for lying to your brother like that. " I was looking towards my side, in a way that my bangs hid my pinkish face. "Oh, now you're just avoiding the main topic, Mitsuba-kun~ And besides I didn't lie to him at all, I took those during night while he was as sleep! I told him I didn't stole anything that day cus I stole it at night, so it's not lying! "

This are moments that makes me thankful that I'm an only child

"Why would Amane-kun even have a-" The school bell rang throughout the hallway;cutting me off "Oop, well then better get to class~ hurry up Mitsuba-kun! " Tsukasa ran; heading for our homeroom, that we both share together. During the run, I didn't have the chance to give him back that vial or ask more questions about it. Same goes to when we were finally in the classroom, bc he stormed to quickly to another group of students.

I place my backpack at the floor, leaning against the leg of my armchair. I huff, trying to catch some breathe from the run, I turn my pupils to the potion I had in my hand.

Is this even legit? Maybe this another one of Tsukasa's stupid pranks. Well if it is, then I'm not gonna give him the satisfaction of seeing me make a fool of myself. There's no way I'm falling for another one his dumb schemes.

My eyes widen as I felt a hand pull on my shoulder, I flinch and let out a scream. "Geez... " I turned my head and was met with a tall blonde with the lamest earring known to fashion. "What do you want? " I hid the vial in my pocket "Just wondering if you're still down with having lunch together, I mean- i already have two bento's ready so it'd be a pretty a-hole move to cancel out now" Kou leaned against the side of my chair "Yeah, yeah I'll meet you at our spot. "