Headcanons pt. 3 (ft. Tsukasa a lot,also hananene)

Kou, Mitsuba and Tsukasa share a same class/section. Tsukasa and Mitsuba were in a seperated from Kou but they both got switched at 2nd year of middle school.

Tsukasa knows that Mitsuba and Kou like each other (who doesn't) so he would come up with little schemes to get them closer together.

Kou gets jealous whenever Mitsuba would hang out more with Tsukasa during the whole day (Mitsuba POV: he forces me)

Tsukasa was confused at first when Mitsuba told him he liked Kou (I hc Tsu to say something like “He isn't a girl though-”) but soon start to ship it

Nene likes to drop small tease about Mitsuba and Kou looking like a couple or saying they look cute together while Amane and Tsukasa would ACTUALLY tease them like saying pretty suggestive things and stuff (I'm like saying like a lot like Lmao)

The gang once went to a karaoke and in that day, the group discovered 3 things. 1. Amane is a terrible singer 2. Nene has questionable music taste 3. Tsukasa and Mitsuba have voices made for AGT (all of this are pretty much canon)

Mitsuba sings Tiara lullabies whenever she ask him for one

Tsukasa is a homo- (dw this is my hc nobody's REALLY Homophobic) -but he always thought Mitsuba was awfully cute for a guy (yes I hc him having a lil’ crush on Mitsuba leave me alone i think it's cute okay>:( ) Though Tsukasa never really showed sign of wanting to date him bc he thinks it ‘would be wrong’

Everyone would give Mitsuba head pats, Mitsuba never really mind as long as they didn't ruin his hair while doing so.

Mini-story:

Mitsuba: Why do everyone always Pat my head? Are they obsessed with my hair or something? I should stop giving away this privilege!

Tsukasa: Maybe it's because you remind them of a dog:D

Mitsuba: ...

Tsukasa: Cuz you certainly look like one:D!

Mitsuba: *leaves*

Tsukasa: What'd I say wrong:0?

End of Mini-story

Kou never let's Mitsuba walk home alone

Mitsuba gets jealous whenever Kou is with Nene and finds the way he acts around her; cringe. He'd call Kou a simp when Yashiro was no longer around or he'd tease Kou about Nene and how ‘head over heels’ he is for her.

Mitsu-mom found out Sousuke was gay when Sousuke told her about a boy he found oddly cute back when he was 5. He was confused at first but Mitsu-mom reassured him saying it was alright and normal to feel that way.

Yashiro and Amane do daily picnics at night, yes the only thing they bring are donuts

Kou likes treating Mitsuba to free food/stuff it's like his love language

Mitsuba owns a 6 foot tall mokke plushie

Mitsuba hates broccoli and encourages Tiara to not eat ’em