📚Library pt. 1💛

Kou's POV
.
.
.
(Alive AU)
Enjoy<3
﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉
I barely ever see myself looking the way to the library or going to one to actually study. I think that the last time I've ever been to one is when me, Nene-senpai and Amane went to the '4pm Bookstacks' or so they call it. We came out of pure curiosity about the rumors. In the end it was a complete bust, we didn't discover anything during that except that the library was infested with tons of butterflies. It was a total letdown but at least I got to spend time with Senpai! And Amane too ig.

Even if it were things like research for a project I could always just turn to the internet like everyone else does. Libraries aren't that popular here, is why you could only see few on proximity. Some are either abandoned or not doing good when it comes to visitors.

My little sister's been into fairy tales for a while now, but recently she's gotten really invested in a particular one 'The Enchanted Quill' she's been begging for a book of it ever since she heard it from her classmates.

Teru being busy with his job as an Exorcist didn't have the time of day to go get it for her even if wanted to. So that's where I come in!

I walked inside the silent-filled building covered with thousands of stacked books layed lazily on wooden shelfs. I saw maybe 6 or 8 people when I entered.

I quickly went to look for the book I came to find. It wasn't like I was in a hurry after all Tiara still had school at this time, so did Teru. I just wanted to get out of here as early as possible,silence makes me uncomfortable.

I didn't have class today unlike my unfortunate siblings because of an accident occurred during science class(maybe or maybe not a little foreshadowing for a chapter of mine teehee)

I looked intently at the two bookshelves around me trying to find the right book. I shuffled the somewhat organized books making the row looked like it got hit by a tornado in the process. After 30 minutes of aimless search I finally found it!

Just when I was about to celebrate, my attention was turn away from the thick covered book and onto a very very familiar voice.

Without thinking my body moved almost automatically, following the alluring melody.

The voice grew louder and louder by each step and was eventually able to find the source. The captivating tune was coming from a boy surrounded by a dozen children at less, though some(plenty) would mistaken them for the exact opposite gender ever so 'often'.

He was wearing a light pink sweater vest over a white sleeved shirt and light brown pants. He's sparkly pink eyes and smooth hair the small dotted mark that's perfectly placed on his left cheek. He and his outfit complemented each other perfectly. Added by the most beautiful smile that could make a heart ache in a good way, a smile i try desperately to be the cause of, a smile that makes me feel like I just ate Teru-nii's cooking and a smile that COULD make me do unbelievable things.

A sight that makes me forget about everything else...
But like in a friendly way

I continued to submit to the trance aroused by the view of Mitsuba who was sitting on chair, in front 8-13 kids that were staring at him who were all about 4-6 years old as he read a book.

Wait... Book? Reading- kids!? I snap out of my daze that I was unaware of and I rubbed my eyes to make sure what I was seeing was real

And it was...

Mitsuba. The Mitsuba Sousuke who was rude, annoying, disrespectful, loud and cocky was reading TO KIDS!? Did I went into another universe or something? How am I not hallucinating?

I kept my eyes at Mitsuba as he read what seems to be a fairy tail book but my attention was far from the story.

Is it weird to be staring at someone that doesn't know that you're there? I thought. What should I do now...?Just stay here? If I do he might catch me and call me a pervert and say that I'm stalking him or something. But then again does Mitsuba really have it in him to do that in front of a bunch of children...

The internal conflict that was filling my brain came to a halt when the most horrible thing happened.

Oh for all of the times my legs were working they chose to suddenly malfunction at the worst moment.

I fell face-flat at the cold floor, turns out I was too deep into my head that nothing else in my body operated causing me to lean over a bookcart. As to why I'm on the ground too embarrassed to look up and face a confused Mitsuba and some laughing children. The stunt also caused a lot of books to meet the same fate.

"Minamoto-kun? " A familiar voice called out though not in the tone I was expecting. It sounded soft but worryful. But yet it still manage to cause me panic

Ah shi-

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉
Heya everyone!! Sorry if it's shorty I got really lazy and loss motivation:( BUT I'M BACK! IM JUST GLAD I FINALLY UPDATED HAHAHA! Btw I'm not thinking of just leaving this story on a cliffhanger, I'm planning on actually finishing the whole thing BUT there's still gonna be other stuff okay! Anyway thanks for reading and cya all in the next chapter