(1) Back This Summer

Dipper POV

Where... Am I?....

I thought, the sky is pitch black there's no moon or stars. The only light source I have is a trail of Blue glowing flowers. I've... Been here before, haven't I? Right, it's the stupid dream I keep having.

Should I follow the trail this time? Uncle Ford told me to wait until I get back to gravity falls but... I don't think I can wait any longer. After hesitating a bit I took a step forward "Oink"

What?

Another step "Oink"

Are the flowers... Oinking? I kneel down to get a good look at the flowers, they then slowly turn from blue to pink, what is that —waddles???

"OIK" Waddles screamed.

"GAHH! GOD DAMN IT! What the heck waddles?! Get off me!" I said shooing him.

"Mabel stop letting waddles in my room!" I yelled.

"No! He's your alarm clock!" Mabel Laughed, "And hurry up! Belle and Mason said they're on their way here!"

Just when I had the courage... Whatever we're going to gravity falls anyway, I just hope I don't get the dream while in the car this time.

I got up to get change when I looked in the mirror and saw a blue glow coming from my forehead.

"What..." I ran towards the mirror and moved my hair away to see the glowing.

"Why is my birthmark glowing??? Wait where's my phone— I need to take a picture-"

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" Mabel screamed, busting the door open.

"Mabel! Wait, Mabel take a picture of my forehead- quick!"

"um... Listen bro-bro as much as I want to boost your ego, I don't think your forehead is That appealing" Mabel shook her head.

"What- no! My forehead is glowing, see!?" I said, removing my hair to show my forehead.

Mabel squinted her eyes and then looked at me as if I was crazy.

"I think you just need glasses dipper..."

"what? But it's-" I looked back at the mirror, the glowing was gone, "it was glowing just a second ago!"

"...maybe you're just stressed out cuz of all the assignments the professor gave you?"

"No i- I swear I saw it glowing"

I heard Mabel sigh and then pat me on the back.

"Alright bro-bro, go change. When you're done come in the kitchen, I made pancakes!" Mabel said as she left my room.

"am I going insane?..." I said, looking back at the mirror.

.

.

.

.

Me and Mabel were eating pancakes when we heard a knock at the door.

"Mabel, Dipper it's us!" We hear Belle yell.

"coming!" Mabel said, opening the door for our older siblings.

"You guys aren't ready yet?" Mason asked, looking around our apartment.

"Dipper slept in" Mabel shrugged.

"It wasn't my fault the alarm didn't go off"

Sigh "Alright where's your bag? Well get them in the trunk so we can leave faster" Belle said.

"You aren't gonna eat some pancakes? I made extra"

"does it have glitter in it?"

"it has edible glitter"

"No those are way too sweet for me"

"Fine! More pancakes for me, my bags are in my room I don't know about dippers" Mabel shrugged.

"it's on my bed"

Belle and Mason went to get our bags to put in the trunk while me and mabel continued to eat our breakfast.

"Are you guys done yet?" Belle asked, after coming back from the car.

"After I finish washing the dishes, yeah," I said.

"I'll do it, you two go get ready" Mason offered.

"ah, thanks Mason" I happily said.

.

.

Alright... My Journal, laptop, chargers what else... Oh right. Wendy's hat, it's been a while since we got back to Gravity Falls hopefully it won't be too chaotic with Mom and Dad joining us, actually... Do they even know about Gravity Falls's weirdness? I guess I'll have to ask the others. Alright, I think I'm set.

"Hey mabel! You done yet?" I asked, knocking on her door.

"Just a minute-! You and the others can go first, I'll lock the door"

"Ok, If you say so"

I made my way to the front door and met Belle and Mason waiting.

"Let's go, mabel said we should go first she'll lock the door when she's done," I told them.

"Jezz it's gonna be a long road trip, what is she getting ready for?" Belle sighed, "Come on let's go"

.

.

.

"I didn't know you bought a new car," I said.

"I didn't, it just got a little upgrade"

"This is a whole other car, how much money did you spend?"

"Just a couple of bucks..."

"is "a couple of bucks" considered a thousand dollars?"

"you don't wanna know how much it was..." Mason said.

"oh come on! You also use this car and I think you picked up a couple of lads and gals while driving this car" Belle teased.

"more like people laughing and recording me... I mean do I look like a guy who would drive a baby pink car around the campus"

"yeah probably," mabel said, jumping in the car.

"Oh, you all set now?" Belle asked.

"yup, locked the windows and the door, and got waddles with me"

"Does the pig REALLY need to come with?"

"Of course! If I leave Waddles at home that's like leaving Grunkle Stan at the police station! He'll be gone before we know it..."

Sigh"Alright whatever you say... Just make sure he doesn't shit in my car, Got it!?"

"Why of course dearest sister" Mabel politely said.

"Alright let's get going, the others said they'll be waiting at the gas station ahead," Belle said as she started the car.

"Gravity Falls Here We Come!" Mabel screamed.

"Mabel please it's a 5-hour drive..."

"And it'll only be 2 hours with me here" She giggled.

"Where did I put my headphones..."