(2)Unexpected Trip

Dipper POV

"I know it sounds crazy but trust us-" Mom said, but was shortly cut off by Mabel.

"Oh no, no. It's not that we don't trust you about the magical part. It's just... We don't trust you in the safe and not safe part"

"of course it's safe, we went there, and look, we're perfectly fine" Mom reassured.

"You knew that all the supernatural things are real and decided it was a good idea to send your two youngest kids to a place that is filled with it. I don't think that is very responsible or safe" I said.

"well... You have your great uncles with you. Of course, we knew you'd be safe" Dad said.

"they almost died a couple of times but yeah, pretty safe" Grunkle Stan shrugged.

"you're not helping..." Mom whispered.

"wasn't trying to" Grunkle Stan replied.

"what's this academy even about anyways?" Tyrone asked.

"To put it simply, magic. You can learn magic, potion making, ride magical beings, and if you are skilled enough... You can rewrite history. Most of the other students there aren't human, so that's also exciting" Mom explained.

"Still a pass," Belle said.

"Sometimes I forget you're not the adventurest type..." Mom sighed.

"Never mind that who's getting invited? It can't be all six of us" May said.

"ah right," Mom opened the letter and started reading it "Dearest future students- blah blah uh... We are proud to announce...."

"you're not even gonna read it out to us?–" "Well it looks like all six of you are invited," Mom excitedly said, interrupting Tyrone.

She showed everyone the letter, pointing at a sentence "I the principal of Everys Academy Am writing this Letter To personally invite Isabell Pines, Mason Pines, Mary Pines, Tyrone Pines, Mabel Pine, And Dipper Pines to The Everys Academy."

"Personally invite? I didn't know we were famous" Mabel said.

"in Gravity Falls yeah, Interdimensionally? No, That's Grunkle Ford" I said.

"And I'm famously banned from 32 States" Grunkle Stan Bragged.

"right. now then, what do you say? Are you going or..." Mom asks us.

"I'll go," Mason said.

"What- I thought you weren't into this whole magic thing," Belle said.

"well, let's say college changed that..."

"I'm going" "Me too," Tyrone and May said.

"What do you say Dipper?" Mabel asks me.

"You already know the answer" I laughed.

"looks like five out of six of you agree. Do you still not want to go Belle?" Mom asked Her.

"I- You guys... Ugh, I'll go" Belle Groaned.

"Great! Now the six of you just need to sign the letter" Mom said, she passed the letter and a pencil to us.

After we signed the letter the signature glowed and some smoke came out of it.

"Whoa, what was that!?" Tyrone said.

"It's nothing, your signature was burned into the paper so there's no going back now" Dad explained.

"why does it feel like we just sold our souls..." I said.

"eh, it'll be fine," Mabel said.

"You'll be going to The Academy in two days," Mom said.

"Great now we have to repack our stuff..." May Groaned.

"Tomorrow we'll be going out to the market To buy some equipment "She continued.

"We're going into a magical market??" Mable said in awe.

"yup now go to your rooms pack your bag and sleep since we're going to the market very early in the morning"

Sleep? I looked over to the clock in the kitchen and saw that it was 9 pm now. Has it really been that long? I guess me and Grunkle Ford were discussing my nightmares for a long while...

"bet 10 bucks that I can get to my room faster than you all," May said which mable and Tyrone responded with them bucking it upstairs.

"Sigh* they'll never grow out of it will they... Well, good night everyone I'll see you all tomorrow morning then" Mom said while leaving the kitchen with Dad following her.

"welp, I'm going to watch TV you kiddos do whatever," stan said while walking away and scratching his back.

" We should probably go to bed now," Mason said standing up followed by Me, Belle, and Ford

"good night kids," Ford said before making his way to the basement.

We made our way upstairs and heard the three others in the halls talking about the bet.

"how the fuck do u even run that fast?!?" Tyrone said a bit irritated with an exhausted mable.

"Never underestimate your dearest older sister, Now hand me the 10" May Laughed.

"Alright you three, prepare your luggage then go to bed, don't make a fuss in the middle of the halls," Belle said since she was the oldest sibling she gets to boss the others around.

"yeah, yeah we'll get going now," May said with the 'you're no fun' look on her face.

Everyone went to their rooms To pack their bags. I can hear Mabel Groaning next door while taking her posters down. I laughed a little but continued packing.

"Hey, dipper..." I hear Mabel say through the Hole in the wall that she made.

"Yeah?"

"did Grunkle Ford help with the nightmare? Or are you still having them?" She asked.

"Well, he tried... It wasn't successful" I sighed.

"well here's your dream catcher," Mabel said, throwing it through the hole.

"oh! Thanks, I almost forgot about it" I laughed.

"Well hopefully that thing will give you a sweet dream" Mabel laughed before closing up the hole.

I continued packing, it didn't take long since I didn't bring much and since Waddles wasn't here to eat my stuff. I went over to my bed and hung the dream catcher right above my pillow before going to bed, slightly afraid.

I really hope this works... I thought before closing my eyes and drifting to sleep.