(3) Exploring

3rd POV

The twins, Presley, and Grayson were all walking to the main hall when they heard a voice screaming at them "DIPPER MABLE OVER HERE!" May screamed while the other two beside her waved at them.

"Oh there your guys are! And Pacifica!" mable said launching to hug Pacifica.

"How was your trip to the greenhouse? Since ours to the stables was a total mess" may ask her younger brother.

"Mess? Did you two start a fight???"

"no, just our little tyrone here" May said pointing at her twin.

Everyone turned to him for an explanation "he started it, Now let's go to the main hall to find Belle and Mason before the place gets too full" Tyrone said pushing everyone to start walking to the main hall.

.

.

Meanwhile with mason

Mason was making his way out of the library after not finding any books that he was interested in.

Then he saw Mabel's blue demon friend looking a bit sad 'Looks like he didn't find the book he was looking for' Somehow he felt bad for him.

even though Mason wasn't the type to interfere with others' business especially a demon's at that, he decides why not, he didn't seem hostile before.

"Hey, couldn't find the book you were looking for?" Will was startled looking surprised before answering.

"Yeah... I guess it was to be expected hehe.." he said trying to avoid eye contact.

"did you try asking the librarian?"

"yeah b-but he said it's not a book that the library has" he said sighing, who knew such a big library wouldn't have one simple novel but then again it isn't a very popular novel.

"Oh...but what's the name of the book you were looking for anyway?"

"i-i feel like even if i tell you the title you wouldn't know"

"just tell me, who knows maybe it's a book that also exists in my realm"

will was quiet for a bit 'should I? I mean there's no harm and my reputation is already ruined cuz of bill...'

"umm.. It's called 'Snakes Or Detective'"

"Snakes..or detective.."

"nevermind you probably don't know about it-"

"i do actually, i have all 3 volumes though i didn't bring the first volume.."

"it's fine you–Huh?!? You have all three???" will yelled in shock.

"yup i'm into the whole mystery genre thing, i can lend you the book if you want" it seems the demon was still too shocked to make a response.

Mason just waited 5 min for the demon to regain consciousness.

"Sorry?!? Wait what??"

"i said i can lend you the book if you want" The demon paused again.

Mason was starting to think he may be a million-year-old demon with how slow he was, while the same demon was only trying to calculate what price the human will demand.

"hmm... Alright.. Name your price human!" the human stared back at him blankly.

"huh a price... I actually didn't think of that.."

"what-"

"Alright! The price you need to pay is..." He didn't Think of a price?!? Great i just fucking sabotage myself, what is he gonna ask for?!? Will thought he was sure he's gonna get screwed over.