(2) Train Ride

3rd Person POV

Everyone was looking out the window in awe, excluding mason who was fast asleep, who stayed up all night reading the books that dipper and Grunkle Ford bought him.

Mable looked beside her where her Twin was supposed to be but instead saw him trying to find his journal "Really? not the time dipper"

"oh come on I'm just gonna sketch a little! Also, what am I gonna do here? There are no board games here and especially no signal"

"Just take a picture of it for you to draw later and I think we should learn more about the types of creatures we'll be seeing in the academy to prepare ourselves" belle responded.

"that's true, dipper didn't you get some books while we were in the market? Does it have any information about the Academy?" Tyrone asked.

"oh yeah I forgot to read it, we should probably read it now. considering we haven't seen anyone else on this train with us, I guess the train attendant counts as one but she isn't a student of the Academy, so practically speaking we have no clue what types of people we're going to meet in the academy" dipper rambled still lost in thought.

"That's what we just said..." Tyrone said.

"wellll... It does say here that the trip to the Academy will take us 5 hours so I think that that'll be enough time for us to read the book" May said.

Dipper walked to his backpack and pulled out a heavy and thick book, then slammed it on the floor.

"alright time to read!" Dipper said with a wide grin on his face.

"ok the last time I saw this book it was NOT this big" May responded, "like you said the trip to the Academy will take 5 hours so let's start reading now!" Dipper said somehow grinning wider than before "oh boy"

.

.

.

Time Skip About 4 hours later.....

.

.

.

"Oh~ here's an all-powerful demon we might meet in the academy 'The Dream Demon One Of The Most Dangerous Demons You Can Meet In The Academy, Its Unlikely Since The Last And Only Time A Dream Demon Was In The Academy Was When The Academy's First time handed out the letters. Dream Demons Are Dangerous By Nature They'll Destroy And Even Conquer Universes For Fun, They See It As 'A Little Party' Or 'Game' But In The Brighter Side Dream Demons Have Been Quiet For The Pass Years Nobody Knows If They're Planing SomeThing Or Just Trying To Be More 'Nice' Either Way Be Cautious Around Them And No Matter What NEVER Make A Deal With Them It'll Only End In Both You And The People Around Getting Into A Big Mess It Might Even End In Death Or The Destruction Of The Academy.' Well. That was a Spooky one" Dipper said a bit nervous now that he knows there's a chance he might run into such a dangerous demon.

"does it tell you what this demon looks like?" Belle asked.

"nope the one I just read out loud was the only information about them" dipper said, But then he remembered the conversation he had with Grunkle Ford about his nightmares, "actually... Grunkle Ford mentioned that they're all sealed in the nightmare realm, so we probably won't have to worry about running into them" dipper shrugged.

"maybe their some kind of shapeshifter or something, they'll pretend to be your family and friends and then BAM! Make a deal with you and the next thing you know the universe is in shambles! Hah! Imagine" Tyrone said brushing off the fact this demon can probably end them in a blink of an eye.

"Well anyways I need to go to the bathroom, actually is there even a bathroom in here to begin with?" Dipper said standing up and looking around the room.