Lawrence

- Lawrence is a sociopath and a narcissist. When he was diagnosed at age 10, his parents, who already disliked him, began to fear him. They decided that the only way to keep him out of trouble was to force him to stick to his studies and forbid him from dating. He was also prescribed nightly diary entries by his therapist.

- He was a straight-A student in school. His best classes were science and math.

- Lawrence was born in England to a British mother and a Chinese father. He and his family moved to America when he was four. He still has a slight British accent.

- When Lawrence was a kid, he would kidnap neighborhood squirrels and chipmunks and take them apart for "science." When his parents caught him, they were horrified, and this led to him getting diagnosed. He didn't start thinking about killing other humans until he was in his junior year of high school.

- Lawrence had an older brother named Diggory, who was two years older. As soon as Diggory was old enough, he moved out to get away from Lawrence.

- His parents were rather old fashioned, so he was often spanked when he got into trouble until he was old enough to defend himself.

- He watched a lot of true crime documentaries so he could take notes.

- When it comes to fictional characters, he's compared himself to Jason Dean from Heathers and Heath Ledger's Joker.

- Growing up, Lawrence gravitated towards vintage clothing. He prefers styles reminiscent of the first half of the 20th century. Basically, he was that kid who would show up to school wearing slacks, vests, and even ties.

- He's secretly scared of big dogs because there was a Great Dane in his apartment complex that always barked loudly when he heard footsteps.

- Due to his appearance, he often got compared to Wilbur Soot, especially by Zion and Eugene. (I don't know whether or not that aged well. Fuck you, Wilbur.)

- Lawrence always resented his parents for being so strict with him. One time, as a prank, he secretly put laxatives in a cake that he helped his mother bake for his father's birthday. When it was served, he simply pretended that he wasn't hungry and spent the entire night marvelling at their stupidity as he heard them crapping their guts out in separate bathrooms. He was grounded for a year, but obviously, he ignored the punishment.

- Because of Lawrence's skills at putting on a charm and acting friendly, he had many friends as a kid. But he saw most of them as useless idiots.

- Lawrence started stalking Max in his sophomore year in high school after they lent him an umbrella on a rainy day. Since his parents didn't allow him to date, he saw this as the only way to get to know them. He did everything from sneaking into their house to steal their perfume to following their Spotify account to guage their music taste. He didn't genuinely love them: he was obsessed.

- He's a bit of a misogynist and sees women as weaker than men. (This is unfortunately a canon fact.)

- When the outbreak happened, Lawrence was relieved when he found out that his parents were dead. In his eyes, this meant that they could no longer hold him back.

- While hiding out in the middle school, Lawrence was taken pity on by a college student named Portia, and he thus became friends with her brother, Eugene. But while on a mission looking for food, Lawrence let Portia get bit by a zombie and left her alone to succumb to the virus. The reason he did this was because he thought he would make a better leader than her.

- Lawrence ran many experiments on zombies. Through these, he found out that they were sensitive to noise despite being almost blind. He used these to his advantage and managed to hold that over nine people.

- After Max and Eugene ran away, Lawrence had a mental breakdown that culminated in him blowing up the high school (Harry, Hailey, Ethan, and Zion managed to escape). He then created a hideout in the old apartment he had once shared with his parents.

- When Lawrence kidnapped Max, he also murdered Florian, who was with them (they were looking for more food for the Safe Zone).

- Eventually, Lawrence is killed by a zombified Portia and her minions.