Zion

- Zion's father was first generation Japanese American, and his mother was raised in a trailer park in Arizona. Eventually, his parents got rich and moved to Culmont, where they had Zion.

- Due to his parents being wealthy, Zion dealt with a lot of fake friends growing up, who only used him for his money. This led to him developing trust issues. He uses his anger problem as a defense mechanism.

- In high school, Zion was nothing if not a rebel. He would ditch so often that he had to repeat his junior year. He was also terrible at math. The only part of school he enjoyed was the soccer club, and he never missed practice or any games.

- To combat his anger issues, Zion's parents tried getting him a therapist. But it was one of those therapists who would do nothing except ask, "how does that make you feel?" So therapy did nothing for Zion in the long run.

- Zion dyes his hair bright red and uses hair gel to make it spikey.

- He's a stoner. He normally smokes weed, but he's vaped before (luckily, he hated that).

- During his last year of high school before the outbreak, he got into a bad crowd of college aged boys. He often got into trouble with them and even got into trouble with the police a couple times for graffiti. In a morbid way, he's kind of thankful for the outbreak because it stopped him from going down a path of delinquency.

- He once got dress coded at school for styling his hair in liberty spikes.

- Zion loves the 80's metalhead culture. His style is a mix of 80's hair bands and modern hip-hop.

- One time, Zion was forced to sit through Saltburn with the guys he was hanging out with in his senior year. While feeling conflicted about the gay content due to internalized homophobia, he still got an eyebrow piercing afterwards.

- His comfort food is anything with mushrooms, like mushroom pizza (probably because he's done shrooms).

- Zion has two tattoos that he got behind his parents' backs. He payed for it with money he stole from them.

- While he doesn't like admitting it, Zion sees Eugene as a little brother and was really worried when he and Max ran away. He was relieved when he found them again at the Safe Zone, but he held a grudge for a couple days until Harry and Ethan talked him out of it.

- He's very outspoken and is always the first one to get his point across. He also hates being bossed around.

- His favorite TV show is Supernatural.

- Secretly, Zion hates horror movies. When he was six, he walked in on his parents watching the first Nightmare on Elm Street movie and was scarred for life.

- Even from the start, Zion had a bad feeling about Lawrence, but he couldn't provide any legitimate reasons for why until Max arrived and everything changed.

- Zion has accepted that his mom and dad are most likely long gone. While he dislikes talking about his feelings, deep down, he really regrets resenting his parents and not spending more of his time with them. Luckily, Ethan's family has welcomed him in with open arms.

- He kind of misses Scarlett, as he did consider her a friend.