Scarlett

TW: SA and suicide mention

- Scarlett's parents were from Texas, so she had a Southern accent, even though it wasn't very thick.

- From a young age, Scarlett was raised Baptist. She was very devoted to religion when she was little, but she older she got, the more distanced from it she became. She also had religious trauma.

- She was a daddy's girl, and was much closer to him than to her narcissistic mother, who started seeing Scarlett as competition when she reached puberty early.

- As a young kid, Scarlett was a social butterfly and had a lot of friends. But the older she became, the more her depression, anxiety, and BPD began to drive those friends away from her.

- When Scarlett hit middle school, she started wearing makeup. At the beginning of high school, she started wearing tight clothes, mainly to rebel. Her relationship with her mother got worse because of this, and the words 'slut' and 'whore' were thrown around a lot in the Hornby family home. Scarlett's father tried to break up the fights when he was around, but he couldn't do much.

- She was a choir kid at church, so she had a good singing voice.

- At one point, Scarlett's dad tried to send her to therapy, where she was diagnosed with BPD, depression, and anxiety. But her mother always insisted that she was fine and never took her seriously. A month after her diagnosis, Scarlett tried to kill herself by hanging herself, but her mother rescued her. She was sent to a psych ward for a week, which of course, didn't help.

- When it came to style, Scarlett was very much into the mcbling and Y2K aesthetics. She would always be seen wearing lots of pink, white, and purple, and she always came to school with a full face of makeup; no outfit was complete without something sparkly. She also loved doing her nails, as apart from making her fingers look pretty, it would also help to keep her from biting them.

- She had a huge crush on both Maya Hawke and Billie Eilish but never admitted it.

- Scarlett's dream was to go to cosmetology school and become a nail tech.

- In high school, Scarlett was rather antisocial and had few friends. One of the only friends she had was Zion, whom she tried to date at one point in her senior year, but it was a toxic relationship at the end of the day.

- Her favorite TV shows were Buffy the Vampire Slayer and The Vampire Diaries. She was also a Twilight fan.

- Scarlett got her first boyfriend in her sophomore year. Unfortunately, he ended up assaulting her while on a date. When Scarlett went to her mom, she was just called a whore. When she went to her dad, she got the "what were you wearing" question, which she didn't expect from him. The trauma of the incident developed into being hypersexual, and this is where the internalized homophobia started, because Scarlett was only thinking about girls while horny.

- The fact that Scarlett enjoyed Girl in Red was a secret that she never told anyone. She was really ashamed of being a lesbian and spent years trying to deny it.

- When the outbreak happened, Scarlett became angry all the time, and when Max arrived, that just made it worse. But the only reason Scarlett hated Max was because she was trying to find someone to blame for all the strange things happening.

- Scarlett knew that Jay was simping for her, and she tried to use it to her advantage by getting him on her side in all arguments.

- Since Scarlett loved her chapstick so much, she died when Lawrence poisoned it.