*.. Extended Summary ..*

Niklaus Mikaelson, heartless monster, King of New Orleans. By his side are Rebekah and Elijah Mikaelson along with Haley Marshall. They make the ruling family of New Orleans. But what no one knows is that there's another Mikaelson. The youngest and proclaimed dead to the whole supernatural world. Hope Mikaelson.

Given away for her own safety, Klaus gave Hope to a family who can keep her safe and hidden from the witches who wish to kill her. That's why she ended up on the Martins doorstep, crying everyone awake. The Martins who live in Beacon Hills.

If they wanted Hope away from werewolves, witches, vampires, banshees, kitsune and whatever the hell is out there, well then she was left in the wrong town.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story will be loosely based on Teen Wolf. But I'm gonna make some changes. And if anyone has problem with it then I'm gonna say this only once. It may belong to Jeff Davis and who ever created The Originals but this is my story so I'm gonna change it if I want to.

And thanks for whoever is reading because there's like only two readers right now but thank you none the less.

Please keep reading and tell others about it!!

New face claim. Instead of Alexandra daddario it is Kaya Scodelario. She has a much prettier smile !!!

THANK YOU !!!!!
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥