Changes in the Original family

This is not an update, just a clarification on the changes I'd like to make with the originals.

PS : Because this is my story, I'm making a few changes to the Originals. Freya and Dahlia or Jackson will not be in this story. I didn't like season 2 of The Originals, it felt like they didn't have an exact idea on what they wanted to do, so those bitches are out. I'm not sure about Esther and Mikael, I'll see where that goes.

Relationship status of the Originals
These are the people I ship, so they had an happy ever after with each other.

Klaus and Camille

Elijah and Haley

Rebekah and Marcel.

Kol and Davina (Kol is in his deal body/not Daniel Sharman)

They made peace all across New Orleans (yay!!!!) The witches are still after Hope (die bitches die!!!!!)

Those are all the things I wanted to clarify. For those who actually reads this, I will be updating this week, hopefully.

A special shoutout for cupcake544 who voted for than once.

Thank you for reading.

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU LIKE MY STORY.
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I'm thinking of doing a Merlin fanfic or a Tomorrow People fanfic, after I finish this and Morning Star Witches. Read that if you want to.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. I LOVE HEARING PEOPLE'S THOUGHTS.

megan
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥