Meeting the FAMILY without knowing it

I was sitting in the library, skipping classes. I was sitting at one of the tables, my head resting on my arms. I was so tired. All night I was dreaming about the Mikaelsons, my biological family. Let's just say it wasn't the best sleep I've had.

I was thinking of the pack, especially Lydia. After all the freshmen left the boat house she told me about the dead pool. To say I was worried about her would be an understatement. After everything that happened last year with the Alpha pack, the nogitsune, with her first love turning into a mutated lizard who killed people and many more things I don't even want to mention.

I couldn't help but think about how strained my relationship with my sister seem to be. Ever since we found put I was adopted, we seem to be drifting apart. I hated that.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when one of the chair scraped across the library floor. I heard someone sit down with a thud. To say I was shocked to hear a British accent speak, would be an understatement. "Luv, you look horrible."

"Wow! That's what every teenage girl wants to hear from a person who resembles Barbie." Was my sarcastic reply.

I heard a snicker coming from the opposite of where Rebekah sat, on my left. I sat up and came face to face with 2 unfamiliar girls. Both were beautiful. The one closest to me had dark hair that resembled my own, brown eyes that spoke of heartbreak and loss. She gave a bad ass vibe of, as someone who had seen enough of the world in her short time. She looked about a year older. What shocked was the uncanny resembles between the two of us.

The girl next to her screamed powerful. Not in the way Rebekah does, this girls power was warmer, to similar to my own to be consider normal. She was definitely a witch. She had dark blue eyes that contrasted beautifully with her dark hair that her to her shoulders. A cute button nose and rounded cheeks, giving her an innocent appearance.

"I'm Davina", the witch said. She gestures to the girl next to her. "Thats Haley. We're friends of Rebekah."

Yeah, I'm sure you are.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After walking away from Rebekah and her gang of supernatural, I went to the music room where Lydia said she wanted to meet. I was sitting on the piano chair reading trough my grimoire.

I was reading about my biological family. It was heartbreaking to say the least. I hate my grandmother and grandfather for what they did to their children. They really need to talk to Dr Phil.

I quietly shut the grimoire and slide it into to my backpack. I sat up and looked towards Lydia and Malia. I was really worried about Lydia. With the darach, Alpha pack, losing both Jackson and Aiden, not to mention the nogitsune, she was losing it. Many people don't see it but I do. She always has this distraught look in her eyes and that scares me.

I really hate the fact that she's a Banshee. Because of her being one, she hears voices and sees things that I can't help her with, forcing her to suffer on her own. All I could was be there and listened as she cried. I hated it.

After figuring the first cipher key of the dead pool at the lake house, she was constantly trying to break another third of it.

She was sitting in from of a blank canvas with a pencil in her hand. She was constantly tilting her head to the side to avoid Malias hovering. I get that she's anxious to see if her name is on the list, but come on! Give the girl some space.

Lydia kept trying to draw something, but every time she came close to the canvas with the pencil, she pulled it back.

"Stop hovering", she snapped at Malia with irration.