"He's cute."

"Wow", that was the oh-so-wanted response from Deaton the Druid. When he looked at Derek he was flabbergasted.

When we found young Derek, we rushed to Deatons'. When we came in, the boys carried Derek while I took my grimiore. We took the rest of the girls home, including Lydia. I came with due to the fact that Derek hasn't let go of my hand since we found him. I secretly smiled every time I caught Scott glaring at our laced hands.

Stilea looked to Deaton. "Wow? Wow as in, "I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do," kind of wow? 'Cause that's the kind of wow we were hoping for."

Deaton looks up from Derek into Stiles dark eyes. "I think your overestimating my ability."

I squeezed Derek hands. He was ice cold. "He's cold", I stated, looking at Deaton,"Really cold."

Deaton starts to examine him. Out of the corner of my eyes I see Scott looking curiously at young Derek. " Do you think this is permanent?". Even though they hated each other in the beginning, Scott really looks up to Derek. I do to. I mean, he's not one of my best friends for nothing.

"I don't know about you guys, but I would love old Derek back. This one is cute and all, but I want my BFF back.", I butted in.

Deaton answered honestly," I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate.This is well beyond my experience."

Stiles asked," So what do we do with him?".

Deaton looks at us," Until he wakes up? Probably not much.It might be best to leave him with me.He'll be safe here", he assures us.

"You mean from Kate?"

Deaton turns towards Stiles and assures him," If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate."

I looked at every one, a confused frown on my face. "What I can't figure out is what Kate would want with Derek?"

Deaton turns to me," Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her."

"And bad for the rest of us", I scoffed.

He looks towards all of us." You guys should probably go home.He doesn't look to be in any danger.So maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? It is a school night And you all need to start taking care of your own lives again", he pointed out.

"Someone should stay with you", Scott suggested. I felt Derek squeeze my hand, as if saying he wants me to stay.

I looked up. "I'll stay." Both Scott and Stiles opened their mouth to protest. "My grades are fine. Despite missing a few classes."

Scott looks at me, pointing his finger at me. "I'm so not okay with this."

I turned towards him. I glared at him. "I didn't ask if you're okay with it. I said I'm staying." He just looked at me. "Seriously, go. I'll be fine." I showed him my and Dereks' interlaced hands. "It's not like I can go anywhere." I internally smiled when I saw Scott glaring at our hands.

"Ok", he sighed. He puts his hand over mine and Dereks' hand. I swear I felt electricity shoot up my arm. He looked me in the eyes. "Just text me if something happens." I heart started beating irregularly. I nodded, not trusting my voice. They walked out.

I turned to Deaton. "I need to talk to you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to sunlight streaming on my face. My backs aching. I must've fallen asleep. After I told Deaton about me, he offered to train me, even if he wasn't a witch. Last night I mastered over 15 spells. It was tiring.