Santa Klaus on the loose.

All the vampires were hunting for some campers. It took some time to convince Elijah to come, but eventually the eldest Mikaelson agreed to go hunting with Hayley.

The vampires were disappointed in the lack of human heartbeats in the woods.

They were running trough the woods, listening, or in they hybrids cases, smelling, for their next victims. Each of them preferred blood in their own way.

Elijah did not enjoy drinking from the vein. Him, being known as the Original Gentleman, preferred in from blood bags, heated and drinking it, classically, from a cup.

The rest, enjoyed blood in a more vulgar way. Scaring and compelling their victims, sometimes, more often than not, killing them.

Klaus suddenly stopped, tilting his head to the side to listen. He heard a hundred or so heartbeats coming from thwarted house across the lake, where they were standing. He knew he wasn't getting in there.

He heard loud music from the house. Instead he focused on the 3 separate heartbeats he heard. He knew it came from the boat house. He ran, leaving his family behind in shock.

As he got closer, heard voices. One female, one male.

"I can hear the music from here." He heard the boy say. He was confused as to how the heard it from here.

"What are they playing?" The girl asked. She didn't sound surprised that he could hear the music. She sounded very familiar to Klaus.

"Electronic." The boy answered

"I always preferred jazz or slow songs."

When he heard shuffling on the floor, he ran for a better view of the couple. He stood across from them, a perfect view of what's happening.

He hears the slow music, as they swayed to the music. He couldn't see the girls face, but both teenagers radiated power. A lot of power.

As he watched them, Rebekah came from behind. She 'awed' when ahead saw what he was looking at.

She wouldn't admit it, but she always wanted something like the couple in front of them. She saw as they looked into each others eyes. Their eyes were full of love towards the other. It wasn't the puppy-love that most teenagers experience. No, there was something in their eyes that made both Mikaelsons belief that these two lovers went through a lot, and it wasn't the traditional on-again of-again relationship. No, the couple in front of them saw things that they'll rather forget.

The couple pulled away from each other, heartbeats going awol, breaths panting and a dazed look of lust and desire in the eyes. They were confused as she smile smiled cheekily up to the boy in front of her and said, her voice husky,"For someone whose in control, your eyes are glowing a bit bright."

They immediately understood what he was.

Supernatural.

And if the boy was supernatural, meaning the dark haired girl was, either a fellow supernatural, explaining the powerful aura around her, or she knew. Which seemed unlikely.

The teenaged boy chuckled, getting cut off by a angry and vicious growl. Klauss' head immediately snapped to where it came from, recognising a fellow werewolf.

He watched as a blonde boy with glowing golden eyes attack them from the side, his face pulled in a vicious snarl. He looked younger than the other two.

They both dodge his attack, causing him to run straight through the window behind them, shattering the glass into a million pieces.

He watched in confusion at young wolf, not understanding how he is in a human form when the full moon already reached his apex. The only difference about the boy was his eyes, face, and claws. He has never seen anything like this before.