"Are we doing this again ?"

After a stern talking-to with Scott about the consequences of lying to Derek, and begging from Scott, we left the police station and drove to the McCall residents. Stiles had to go to keep an eye on Derek. I came with to keep an eye on Stiles.

"We're going to wait here for Scott," Stiles explained,"We're going to sit quietly. We're not going to call or talk to anyone."

"Do I talk to you?, asked the oh-so-clueless Derek Hale.

"No."

"Good."

"Fine."

"Stiles, I don't think anyone wants to talk to you at the moment," I pointed out.

We kept walking inside when Derek asked,"If we're not talking who's gonna talk to him?" He points to someone in front of him.

"Ah!.Are you getting taller?", and that, my friends, was the brilliant response Stiles came up with when we suddenly saw Mr.McCall.

He looks at us and asked,"What are you guys doing here?"

Derek answered,"Waiting for Scott."

Mr McCall has a brown paper bag with Chinese food in his hands. He holds it out and says,"So am I. We're suppose to have dinner. I brought extras. You guys hungry?"

Derek and I said yes while Stiles said no. Jeez, even with out his memory they fight like an old married couple. While they we're arguing I stepped forward and smiled. "We're starving."

And that's how we ended up in this awkward dinner. Mr McCall was asking Derek, or better known as Miguel, a series of questions, while Stiles actually answers them. Me ? I was turning red in the face due to holding in my laughter. Unfortunately Derek found that amusing. Everything went down hill when he saw the FBI badge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was laughing as Derek pushed Stiles against the wall. I couldn't hear what they we're saying but I hear the word lying so I had an idea.

Derek let go of Stiles and exclaimed,"Where's Scott? I'll talk to Scott? I'll talk to the Alpha."

"Okay. I'm going to go get him. My phone's downstairs. Going to call him real quick. You stay here, just don't move, okay? Don't move", he left. He immediately came back saying,"Don't I thought you.. I'm gonna..," he trailed off. He was walked out.

I turned to Derek. "Are you okay?" He just looked at me. "Right, sorry, incredibly stupid question", I confessed, sheepishly. I slapped my hands on my knees, stood up and gave him a hug. He stiffened immediately. I just as I was about to let him go, he returned the hug, wrapping his arms around my waist.

We stayed like that for a minute when the door creeked open. Thinking it was Stiles I stepped out of the hug and turned around. Who I saw there scared me shitless.

"Well, well, well. Looks like I got replaced," said the eerily familiar voice. She smirked down at me while I looked wide eyed at her, my face radiating panic.

Derek stepped in front of me. "Kate", he sighed in a loving yet confused voice. "It isn't what it looked like...,"

He was cut off by her screaming in pain. I smirked. Derek looked panicked. He turned to look at me. What he saw made him cower in fear. I dropped the spell when he took a step back from me. Before I could even explain what's happening, Kate stood up and slammed my head against the wall. Hard.

Everything went black, immediately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to extremely loud sounds. There were voices talking, cars starting, dogs barking, sirens going off and lots more. Everything hurt. My nose burned with all the strange smells in the air. I could see the smallest of details around me. I blinked a couple of times, just to double check.

I got up the floor and looked around, not seeing Stiles anywhere. Great! He left me here, he didn't even put me on the bed. Dick. I walked out of Scotts' room, down the stairs and towards the front door. I walked down the driveway. That's when I heard it. A growl. Not just any growl, but Scotts' painfulled growl.

As if on instinct, I began running towards the sound. I lost my shoes the moment I started running. Everything blurred around me. Everything was a funny shaped color, yet I could see every little detail around me. I could hear the chirps and tweets from the animals in the woods. I could smell every cologne or perfume wearing person. Most of all, I could feel all the other supernaturals around me.

I ran full speed towards the school, where grunts, groans, and moans of pain were echoing around the building. I stopped and listened to detect where they were. They sounded close. Almost as if above... I ran up the stairs with my inhuman speed.

I saw Malia, Scott and Kira withering in pain. I stepped over them. They looked shocked to see me. I walked towards where Derek is fighting some really ugly, bony creatures, twice the size of him. I saw how he was shifting between his 17 year old self and his 25 year old self. I stood in front of the three on the ground, protectivly.

Just as the creatures threw a killing blow towards Derek, I raised my arm with my bracelet on. I shouted,"Deprimo!", rolling the r. I felt my eyes heat up along with my witch stone. The wind rolled so forcefully around me towards the creatures, missing the rest of the pack. The leaves rose from the ground, attacking the creatures along with the wind.

Blow after blow of wind hit them, making them stagger back. I felt something wet under my nose. I raised my other hand to see what it was. On my finger sat a drop of blood indicating that I'm weakening. I instantly dropped the spell, staggering back from exhaustion. The creatures let out a low, threatening growl before running away. I felt the heat of my eyes and necklace leave, indicating that my face was back to normal. I looked towards Derek. He looked exactly the same except for his eyes. Instead of his cold ice-blue eyes looking back at me, there were a pair of warm amber colored eyes.

I looked down and saw Scott and Malia healing. Kira wasn't. I went towards, bending towards her level. Before she could protest, I gently put my hands on the sides of her head, and begin to chant," Artemis, hear my call.
Please visit her in the moonlight
Bless her body and her soul."

I looked at the others, helping them up. When I got Scott on his feet, he instantly wrapped his arms around my waist. He buried his head in my hair and kept muttering, "You're okay." It sounded like he was reassuring himself. I sunk into his warm embrace, my arms around his neck, my head buried in his chest.

I may or may not by smiling cheekily right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it.
Sorry for any words or grammar that confuse you, it's the predictive text on the keyboard.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE IF YOU LIKE IT.

megan
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥