dragon ball umineko:chapter 3

Dragon ball umineko: chapter 3 troubling news.

In the Meta-World of umineko

("After you know moment")

After Bernkastel's and Lambdadelta's "special "💖 moment.

"Bernkastel lay blushing and tiredness and exuthuaed from her special moment from earlier, Bernkastel couldn't even bother moving from her bed.

(Lambdadelta: (blushing) oh.....my sweet dear bern. You look so adorable when you are blushing while too tired to even move.

"Lambdadelta teased Bernkastel.

Lambdadelta's playful teasing only made Bernkastel's blush deepen, though she couldn't deny the warmth she felt from the affectionate words.

(Bernkastel: Stop teasing, Lambdadelta. You know how exhausting these moments can be.)

Despite her protest, Bernkastel couldn't help but smile at the genuine care in Lambdadelta's words.

(Lambdadelta: I can't help it. You're just too cute.)

With a soft chuckle, Lambdadelta leaned in to gently kiss Bernkastel's forehead, their bond strengthened by the intimacy they shared.

(Bernkastel: ......m....mi...s...... stop it Lambo......please......im not feeling the mood anymore...."sigh ".

"Bernkastel said weakly to Lambdadelta.

Lambdadelta immediately sensed Bernkastel's change in mood and pulled back, concern evident in her expression.

(Lambdadelta: I'm sorry, Bern. I didn't mean to push you. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?)

She spoke softly, her usual playful demeanor replaced by genuine worry for her beloved Bernkastel.

"Bernkastel looked at Lambdadelta with a weak expression and a look of confusion in her eyes gleaming with fear.

(Bernkastel: the.....boredom sickness has ever grown stronger ever since I've read dragon ball super........*couths*........damn you.....featherine.

"Bernkastel paused for a moment to catch her breath before continuing her speech.

(Bernkastel: ..........*couths* it's....Featherine's fault for picking dragon ball for me to read........*couths*....the...only way to...help...me.....is.....cureing my ... deadly boredom.... Lambdadelta....its up to you ...to help....save me......please............please save me.

"Bernkastel plead Lambdadelta with fear in her eyes.

Lambdadelta's expression softened as she listened to Bernkastel's plea, her concern deepening.

(Lambdadelta: I understand, Bern. I'll do everything in my power to help you overcome this boredom sickness. We'll find a way to entertain you, I promise. Just hang in there, okay?)

Determined to help her dear friend, Lambdadelta gently took Bernkastel's hand in hers, offering her comfort and support during this difficult time.

(Bernkastel: Lambdadelta...my dear......you..just..made a error....an illogical error....
You witch whore......you fucking bitch............I can't fucking believe you actually thought I was sick.......YOU FOOL! I was mearly testing your AND YOU FAILED!.

"Bernkastel suddenly lashed our twords Lambdadelta.

Lambdadelta's expression shifted from concern to surprise as Bernkastel's words hit her like a slap in the face. She recoiled slightly, hurt evident in her eyes, but quickly regained her composure.