dragon ball umineko: chapter special

We are here today to honor Akira toriyama's legacy and pay tribute and respect for the man who bought us all dragon ball and much more through his creativity and storytelling that's beyond 9,000. 1955-2024. May his soul rest in peace.  April 5, 1955- March 1st, 2024. Though his death may make some cry, for others, his death will inspire others to become great and talented authors one day and perhaps become a legend just like Akira toriyama himself. Though Akira toriyama is gone, his creation will always be here to make us all smile again.  Dragon ball 1984-2024.  Og Dragon ball - 1984- 1987, dragon ball z- 1990-1995, dragon ball gt- 1997-2001, dragon ball super- 2011-2018, Dragon  ball daima 2024. All will forever remain in our hearts and forever open arms for akira toriyama.

Whoever may wish to speak your peace, please do not hesitate to speak up or forever hold your peace.

(Featherine:  I....words cannot comprehend what I wish to fulfill my deepest condolences to his family,  loved ones and his family, and of course the dragon ball community as I am not from dragon ball....however...as a witch of thearto ongoing and a fellow author myself, I ryukishi tip my horns to a fellow and not so fellow author.  I ryukishi bow and tip my own pen to one of if not the greatest author of all time period.

Dragon ball umineko wouldn't even exist with you, Akira toriyama.

"Featherine said her peace before sitting down. 

(Rena Ryukishi07: .. Akira toriyama.....thank you....for all these years, and I thank you for every minute of it. 

"Rena said her peace before sitting down.

(Beatrice: I wish to hold my peace .

"Beticrice held her peace "

(Battler: I as well would wish to uphold my peace.

"Battler held his peace.

( Eva Maria:  I the future author of umineko wish to say thank you, toriyama, for dragon ball.

"Eva Maria said her peace.

"Bernkastel and Lambdadelta held their peace in silence without sharing any words without announcing.

"Hanyuu and eua were absent at this time but did left love notes to Akira toriyama. ( all love to Akira toriyama and dragon ball.....Nipah)

(Featherine:  we have a special guest announcement that would love to join us today.   Please welcome. Yogiri takatou!!!!!!. 

(Yogiri takatou:  I may not be from Dragon Ball or umineko....however when I heard the news about Akira toriyama's death, I wish to uphold respect and love together.   I'm from a manga/ anime called  my Instant Death ability is overpowered.    I wish you all the greatest and now I must return home...thanking you for having me here today, and despite my ability called instant death, i am not here to disrespect or kill anyone here in this room as long nobody here wants to kill me you'll survive. And to you  Featherine Augustus Aurora...I thank you for inviting me here to pay tribute to the legendary Akira toriyama.

Even though I've come across tons of people who claim that they'll absolutely never die, or that they're already dead, or that the concept of death doesn't apply to them, they all end up dead in the end.

"Yogiri takatou said his peace before returning home instantly.

"Meanwhile, in the world of Dragon Ball, was the funeral of Akira toriyama himself.

(Grand priest:  all for those who wish to speak their goodbyes to Akira toriyama or hold your peace, please do not hesitate to speak your goodbyes.   And please do be respectful. Otherwise,  lord Zeno will make you go bye bye.

(Zeno 1:   Akira toriyama was really really fun and amazing.

(Zeno 2:  ya.  He was the greatest that ever lived in the whole wide multiverse.

"The zeno's said their peace. 

(Whis:  Akira toriyama's legacy will not be forgotten by all of the multiverse. 
As the angel of Universe 7, I know that to be the truth.

"Whis had said his peace.

(Beerus:  I wish to uphold my peace in destruction, I perfer to grief in destruction.

"Beerus remarked his peace.

(Whis: my lord I'm afraid that would be very  a disrespectful act, and I can't not allow that occur, however if you wish to destroy in grief then we may after the funeral.

"Whis remarked.

(Beerus:......*silence*

"Beerus stayed in silence.

(Grand priest: would anyone else like to speak up or forever hold your peace?

"Vegeta held his peace in silence.

"Frezia,  cell, buu, all held their peace in silence.

"Bulma uphold her peace.

(krillin:  goodbye my friend.....rest well. You deserved all the rest in the world.

"Krillin said his peace.

(yamcha:  peace out bro.  We will never forget you.

"Yamcha Said his peace.

"Tien held his peace.

(master roshi:  Thank you for all these years, thank you for letting meet goku and krillin,  and all the pretty girls I have touched.....hehe.

"Master roshi Said his peace.

"Gohan and piccolo held their peace in silence.

(Grand priest: and now that concludes the fu.."*WAIT!!

"Vegeta instruped the Grand priest himself.

(Vegeta: KAKAROT HASN'T YET SAID HIS PEACE!!!  ARE YOU CRAZY???  WHO ARE YOU TO END THE FUNERAL WITHOUT HIS LAST WORDS????

"Vegeta instruped the Grand priest himself in rage.

(Grand priest: my.. deepest apologies and yes you are right...who am I the end this funeral without the guest star himself goku.

"Grand priest apologized.

(Vegeta: now where is he? WHERE IS KAKAROT!!  KAKAROT WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!

"Vegeta yelled out for goku, however goku never showed up.

"Meanwhile, goku was in fact there, just not there physically but instead much closer to Akira toriyama himself.

" goku sat on a edge of a cliff sitting down and watching the sunset.

(Goku:  Akira toriyama.....I know you must go....and I just wanted to say thank you for everything.  Thank you toriyama for your all your hard work. But even now your pen is no longer drawing or writing.....you are still here with us.  I wouldn't have never been here with you Akira toriyama.  Whenever you are now, may you rest well and train hard in the great afterlife and heaven and beyond.

"Goku said his peace.

Thank you Akira toriyama.

And thank you for dragon ball. 

The end

The end.