The hate

The tv show day arrived,as usual they were announced did their song to a live audience and then sat and chatted to the host.
"So boys...finally we got the news people hoped for,your exemptions?"
RM:It wasn't expected but is very much appreciated that our country honours us this way.
"Do you think it was due to public outcry?"
RM:who are we to say.....our government have formally acknowledged our continuous commitment to spreading the word about our culture,our beautiful country,we have been ambassadors too...so maybe that tipped the scales,but whatever way we serve our country,it is with honour we do it.
"so plans going forward?"
RM:a little break then get down to writing new material and producing an album,and of course keeping in touch with our fans.
"So tell me.....what's with all the ships...Taekook,Jikook ,Yoongi marry me?"
The boys laughed until suddenly an audience member rushed from her seat and taking something from her bag threw it,guards stepped up and screams could be heard.
"You stay away from Taekook,there is no Jikook you should die!!" The woman shouted at Jimin.
Gasps came from the audience and the boys were hurried off the set.
"Oh fuck...Jimin your head!!"Hobi yelled
Jimin raised his hand pulling it away when  he felt wetness,the adrenaline from minutes before receding as his head throbbed and he stared at blood on his hand.
"I think I've been....." he dropped to the floor passing out blood seeping from a laceration on his head.
"Get a doctor!!" Jungkook yelled.
A burly bodyguard picked Jimin up and rushed him to one of their cars which drove off quickly .
"Where's he gone!"Jungkook shouted
"Excuse me boys settle down,Jimin's gone to the hospital .We are to take you to the firms building."
Before they rushed off the host apologised profusely and showed them the large rock that had been thrown. The police also came to take away the attacker and weapon.
Jungkook got fidgety,
"Come on we need to see how Jimin is..."
They got into cars and drove to their building,going into the meeting room where their boss was.
"Jimin's got a cut,it bled a lot as head wounds do and because he has quite a bump there they are keeping him in for observation ......I've just been messaged the whole thing is on the news."
He turned a tv on and they watched silently as the item appeared.
IT WAS PART WAY INTO THE INTERVIEW THAT A ROGUE FAN GOT UP FROM THE AUDIENCE AND SHOUTED ABUSE AT JIMIN WHILE THROWING A ROCK AT HIM.
THE IDOL LOOKED STUNNED BUT DIDNT SEEM TO NOTICE THE BLOOD POURING FRIM HIS SCALP....WE HAVE BEEN TOLD JIMIN HAS BEEN SEEN BY A DOCTOR AND IS UNDER OBSERVATION FOR THE NIGHT.....MANY ARE QUESTIONING THE SAFETY OF CELEBRITIES AND ACCUSING THE TV SHOW OF NOT HAVING ENOUGH SECURITY.....IN RESPONSE THEY ISSUED A STATEMENT SAYING...."IT IS WITH UTMOST REGRET WE APOLOGISE TO JIMIN AND THE REST OF THE GROUP FOR TODAYS EVENTS WE CERTAINLY WILL BE TAKING PRECAUTIONS IN FUTURE AND WE HOPE JIMIN HAS A SPEEDY RECOVERY WE INVITED THEM AS OUR SPECIAL GUESTS BUT DID NOT IT SEEMS EXPECT THE PROBLEM THAT OCCURRED FORGIVE US."
Seeing the way it happened from a viewers perspective made them recoil as they saw Jimins head jerk back,he seemed dazed and uncomprehending .
"Damn that's got to have hurt!" Suga spat out.
"The doctor says it will heal quickly but he will have a headache and the bump needs to go down,don't even think about going there,it's not fair on him or other patients to create a fuss,I have security there with him......what the?"
The manager picked up his phone which insistently rang.
"Jimin? Are you ok?yes they are all here let me put you on speaker...."
"Hey......sorry guys the interview got stopped,I'm fine....they just want to keep me in for observation....did the person get taken away?.......seems like it will have to be Taekook only now......why she hates me so much I......no matter.....I'll come home tomorrow ....go home and rest and sorry I caused the disruption boss."
The phone clicked
"That boy....why does he blame himself!"
Jungkook had been thinking that too.
"God I wish we could go sooner rather than in three days time,get away from this," Jin sighed
Their boss looked at them then nodded picking up the phone he got secretaries to book them on flights the next day and to get the villa owners warned.
"Right change of plans go home get packed tomorrow evening you fly out."
"Great but what about Jimin?"
"You will take a private jet,it has a bedroom, Jimin will be out in the morning...I'll send someone to help him pack and he can rest on the flight.
"I can do that,I know his passcode,I'll pack my stuff tonight then take it to his and pack his  tonight,I'll stay til he arrives." Jungkook said.
"Good,good....well I'll be in touch but for now hurry along so I can send out a statement get the media off our backs."
They all departed all murmuring about Jimin and worrying about him.
Jungkook got home and packed the clothes he wanted to take,setting his passport and camera aside in another bag.
He ate the fresh food in his fridge cleaned the place then travelled to Jimin's letting himself in and proceeding to pack stuff for Jimin then he went to shower using Jimin's bathroom.
He was rubbing his hair dry as he sat on the bed,it was nine thirty by now and the day had been stressful, he sat back on the pillows sniffing them smelling Jimin's unique scent.Somehow it comforted him.
He text Jimin a quick message,
"Hope your head isn't hurting too much,you probably heard we are flying out tomorrow but don't worry I've come and packed your stuff,I'll be here when you get back,sleep well."
He put his phone down then closed his eyes his head on the pillow.
His phone pinged..
"Thanks Kookie you're the best.......I've just been given sleeping tablets my head is banging so hopefully I'll sleep it off.good night sleep well Kookie"
Jungkook smiled....one thing about Jimin was he was always mindful of other people.
He crawled into Jimins bed and fell asleep,wether it was the film from the other night or videos he watched since he dreamt of Jimin,it felt so real he could almost feel himself caressing a naked Jimin,one who was shyly letting him do whatever he wanted,he could smell Jimin all around him as he finally plunged deep into him.....
"Aaagh fuck! Not again ,"he groaned as he felt stickiness under him where it seemed he'd been humping the mattress.
He looked at the clock it was six thirty in the morning.
He got up and showered then stripped the bed and did the laundry.Once it was in the dryer he made some breakfast using up stuff that would go off.
He quickly remade the bed then cleaned the whole apartment .
At eleven he heard the front door open and Jimin came in accompanied by a security guy who carried Jimin's stuff.
"Thank you for your help," Jimin said quietly
When Jungkko came next to them the security man held out a bag.
"This is Jimin's medication ,also some steri strips to put on the cut if he washes his hair,rest up you'll be picked up at four thirty."
The man left and Jungkook hurried to Jimin telling him to sit down.
"Actually Kookie I want to shower my hair hasn't been washed just cleaned off..."
"Ok...we'll do you need help?"
Jimin blushed his mind thinking certain scenarios.
"Erm.....can you just sit in the bedroom while I shower,I still don't feel 100%."
They both went into Jimins room and he rummaged around for clothes to put on.
"Just put a dressing gown on you can dress later...?"
"I don't use one,usually it's just me here and I put shorts on...."
"Oh,ok grab shorts and T shirt then."
Jimin disappeared into the bathroom,jungkook kept glancing over at the door until fifteen minutes later Jimin came out.
He looked wiped out his tired eyes lifting to Jungkooks.
"Sorry was I too long,I had to be careful washing my hair."
"Sit down I'll comb your hair and dry it"
Jimin sat in a chair and Jungkook gently patted his hair exclaiming in shock when he felt the large bump and tutting at the cut.
"I'll put these steri strips in it in case it oozes let me use the hairdryer on cool I'll comb it gently."
Soon Jimin was done he smiled gratefully at the other.
"Let me make you a snack you should eat something with your medicine."
Soon both were munching on sandwiches and fruit and fruit tea.Jumin took his medicine.
"Did it hurt a lot?" Jungkook asked
"I think I was shocked at first.....she hated me so much.....I know we read remarks but that was personal......it was informative ...."
"She was talking rubbish Jimin,what she did shows how unbalanced she is,don't think about it."
"Hard not to.....you think we put in hours of work to make fans happy but then you find they despise you....."
Jimin looked totally broken, he quickly wiped away a stray tear and got up to wash his dishes up.
Jungkook went behind him and swung him up making Jimin grab at him as he was carried back to his room and gently placed on the bed.
"Rest up your all packed except for your passport and any bits you want in hand luggage."
He went to go but Jimin grabbed his arm.
"Can you stay Kookie.....I don't want to be on my own...."he said hesitantly.
Jungkook stared at him then nodded.
Jimin turned on his side and Jungkook lay behind him putting a protective arm around him.
"Thanks Kookie sorry to be a bother..."
"Your not a bother,let's sleep I'm tired too"
Jimin fell asleep straight away,when Jungkook heard his even breaths he slid closer and gently placed a kiss on Jimin's neck,
"I'll protect you Jiminee? He muttered before his eyes closed.