Bold Jimin

Music was playing and the food was cooking the clink of beer bottles heard over the conversations.
Jimin felt relaxed,earlier he had felt guilty about what he'd said to Jungkook but now...
Swigging down his beer he burped," oops! Sorry!!" He giggled.
The others laughed but Jungkook sat watching.
"Oh Jimin come on this dance do you remember when we made it up when we first heard it?"
The two jumped up and dived into an energetic dance routine which had a lot of sexy thrusts and shirt lifting.
Loud whistles came from the group when they finished and Jimin bent over giggling.
"Do you remember how we used to show our abs to get fans interested....it was so embarrassing a short guy trying to make himself look sexy" Jimin laughed at himself.
"You must be drunk calling yourself short,you hate it when we say it!" Jungkook butted in.
"I'm not drunk I'm....happily relaxed and calm the fuck down will you!"
"Wow,Jiminah where did this fiestiness come from?" Jin laughed while Jungkooks hands curled into fists.
"Well he shouldn't be so bossy!"
Suga snorted,seeing how annoyed Jungkook was getting.
"Seems your little pet has turned on you!"
"Pet? I'm not a dog Suga,I'm not his pet either,"
"You always follow him around!"
"Maybe before but now I'm not gonna be clingy or...or waste my time....Kookie get a new pet!" Jimin said dramatically pointing at the irritated maknae then turning his nose in the air.
"Scuse us guys seems Jimin has had enough to drink and it's time for bed see you in the morning.."
Jungkook stalked after the small male picking him up and throwing him over his shoulder stalking to their room while Jimin unsuccessfully tried to wriggle free yelling at him.
"Ah....all that sexual tension,"Suga muttered
Jin looked at him sharply," what?"
"Oh come on....Jimins fancied Kook for years and Kook finally has the blinkers off and can see what a gem Jimin is..."
"Oh thank god I thought I was the only one who saw it!"
"Well let's hope they aren't too loud tonight.."
"Yer....poor Jimin...."
They turned from speaking to each other to find three pairs of eyes on them.
"Are you saying Kook and Jimin are....." Tae tailed off
"Gonna bang each others brains out.....yer."
"Oh dear....." RM and Hobi sighed before turning the music up and carrying on.
"Put me down you....you musclepig!"Jimin shouted
He was thrown on the bed where he bounced his eyes following Jungkook who turned and locked the door.
"What's that for?"
"So nobody walks in on us fucking..."
"Ha ha very funny....I'm going back!"
He was suddenly pinned down on the bed by a very dominant looking male.
"You're staying right here and we are getting this sorted tonight,you said you aren't drunk?"
"No I'm not so what!"
"Well all that fiestiness and sexy dancing and trying to taunt me needs to be punished..."
"Fuck you...!"
Jimins words were swallowed up by Jungkooks demanding kiss.
"Think you can say you're gonna let someone else have you...No fucking way your mine!"
Jungkook knelt up stripping his top off before leaning down to give another punishing kiss.
Jimins shock turned to a rush of need he'd held back for so long.
He didn't stop the hands that went under his top tweaking his nipples he felt the heat from Jungkooks muscled chest and his small hands trailed down it earning a needy groan from the other.
Jungkook stood up stripping the rest of his clothes off his member standing proud.
Jungkook caught hold of one of Jimins hands wrapping it around him as he encouraged him to pump him.
"Oh....." Jimin whispered seeing the size and the reaction of his hand on the other.
Jungkook took Jimins hand off him swiping his finger across his leaking slit.." lick it..." he ordered and Jimin sucked on the others finger.
His pants were uncomfortably tight something Jungkook remedied in one swift move.
Jimin tried to tug his shirt down to cover himself but Jungkook stripped that off too.
"Don't hide from me...."
Jimin didn't know where to look he felt strange yet relieved like something he'd wanted for a long time was finally here.
"You gonna let me fuck you Jiminshee?"
Jimin bit his lip then nodded.
"Let's treat ourselves first....sit here..."
Jimin moved to the edge of the bed an Jungkook stood right in front of him.
"Suck me...."
Jimin looked up at Jungkook then down to the enlarged member.He tentively licked the end,hearing a moan. Becoming bolder he opened his mouth and encompassed the other,swirling his tongue around.
"Fuck! I've been so horny for you Jimin I won't last at this rate."
Jimin felt pleased and took more of him in going past his gag reflex and bopping back and forth.
A loud gutteral moan was heard and Jungkook held Jimin's head as he rocked into him,Jimin taking in a breath through his nose as his mouth was fucked.
Although a novice he seemed to know what to do if Jungkooks panting breath and thrusting hips were anything to go buy.
He felt Jungkook grow harder before
"Fuck I'm .....aaaaaagh!"
A warmth spread down Jimins throat as the other came hard.Jimin swallowed it lapping against the others sensitive length until Jungkook jerked from him.
Jimin wiped his mouth and looked at his own untouched member.
Oh well at least one of them had a release.
"That was...amazing.....now your turn....I'm going to prep you then fuck you hard Jiminshee."
"But you came?how will you?"
"That was a much needed release,I'm not a one hit wonder I'll be so hard you'll be yelling!"
He pushed Jimin back then grabbed something from a drawer.
"What's that?"
"Lube"
"You brought lube here were you planning on fucking someone?!?!"
"Yer you,I bought this last week now settle back I'm gonna put my porn movie knowledge to the test!"
Jungkook crawled over Jimin his mouth kissing along his body his teeth nipped gently on the tightened nubs on his chest making Jimin shake in pleasure.
"Hmm like that eh?ok how about this?"
Jungkooks mouth made its way down quickly kissing Jimin's tip then spreading his legs wide to view the puckered hole beneath.
Jimin felt embaressed exposed like that and tried to close his legs but Jungkook stuck his head down there lapping at Jimins balls then around that puckered hole.
As Jimin lay back eyes closed in pleasure Jungkook unobtrusively lubed his fingers up while still pleasuring the other.
"That's good baby is it good?"
As Jimin moaned out a yes Jungkook slid one finger in.
"Ah!"
"It's ok baby the sting will pass I gotta open you up for my dick,relax,ah that's a good boy..."
Jimin clenched on the obtrusive finger the sting passed and he welcomed the intrusion.
A second finger went in twisting and scissoring unknowingly touching the sensitive bundle of nerves inside.
"Ah fuck there just there!"Jimin moaned out.
"Great!" Jungkook murmured as adding a third finger he thrust against the hotspot.
"Ah K-Kookie ...so good!"
Jimins pliant body pushed into his fingers searching for his high.
Jungkook realised he was harder than he'd ever been and he wanted what he'd been dreaming off.As he finger fucked the other. He leaned up claiming Jimins mouth tasting himself.
"Ah fuck Jimin get on all fours,"
Jimin whimpered as those pleasuring fingers were removed .
"Turn around baby it's time..."
Lubing himself up as Jimin turned raising his ass to him made Jungkook groan.
He rubbed himself up against Jimins tight puckered virgin ass.
"Deep breath baby!" He pushed in hearing the others gasp.
"Too big Kookie...!"
"Shushhh relax let me know when the sting goes ok?"
Jimin took in deep breaths finding the pain vanish and another feeling take its place.
"Ok..."
Jungkook pulled back slightly then thrust deeply.
"Aah fuck!" Jimin whined while Jungkook had to hold himself from coming right there and then as Jimin gripped him tightly .
"Again Kookie .." Jimin moaned.
Jungkook pulled back and thrust in as Jimin moaned out in pleasure.
Angling himself he started rapidly thrusting almost cheering when he found Jimin's sensitive spot. It turned Jimin into a babbling mess.
"Yes oh god more Kookie harder,"
Skin slapped against skin moans of pleasure got louder.
"Oh Kookie I can't hold it!aaaaaaagh!!
Suddenly Jimin released spurts of white across the bedsheet,his ass clenching onto Jungkooks dick until with a deep groan Jungkook released into Jimin. It was the most intense he'd ever had and he flopped to the side still in Jimin and rolling him with him.
Both lay gasping.
Jimin felt a mixture of fulfilled and wobbly .he could still feel the twitching from Jungkook in his ass.
Suddenly nervous about the "after" Jimin wriggled from Jungkook.
"I erm should clean the sheets and me..."
"I'd be surprised if you can move!"
"Don't be silly,argh,what the fuck!!"
Jungkook sat up smirking.
"Let me run you a bath wait here..."
"Well I'm not going anywhere like what the hell!" Jimin grumbled
Five minutes later Jungkook came back lifting Jimin.
"You can't keep carrying me!"
"I can and I will,ta da one nice bubble bath!"
He lowered Jimin into the warm water making Jimin sigh in pleasure.
"You relax there I'll take a shower ,"
Jimin eyes followed every move the other made in fact he was so engrossed that he didn't notice Jungkook staring at him.
"Keep that up and I'll fuck you again,"
Jimin jumped then boldly stared at Jungkooks length which again had risen .
"Oh yeah?" He retaliated.
The next minute Jungkook had stalked over to Jimin lifted him up against his body.
"Hook your legs around mv waist," he growled
Jimin did so feeling his ass being poked Jungkook walked back into the shower pressing Jimin's back to the wall he used his hands to open Jimin up to him then slid in deeply.
Both groaned Jimin's head tilted back against the tiles and Jungkook kissed his neck hungrily before starting to rock back and forth Jimin holding his shoulders as he was fucked hard and fast.
It was no time before each spilled their load .Jimin felt deeply tired and leaned his head on Jungkooks shoulder.
"Hey sleepyhead we need to wash up..." he helped Jimin to stand holding him up as he wobbled . He washed the other down cursing to himself when he felt the bump on Jimin's head.
"Shit what am I doing! "
Hearing those words Jimin looked up totally caught off guard.
"What?"
"Me...how stupid am I doing this to you tonight...!"
"Oh.......,er .....I..........ok then let's pretend it didn't happen I won't tell anyone......."
"What?"
"I said I won't tell anyone you regret having sex with me....i....I'll sleep on the couch...."
"Eh.....oh no,no,I mean I should have remembered you aren't well and let you rest instead of fucking you so hard,I don't regret having sex,it was the best,why didn't I go gay before!"
"Kookie,it's a bump that's all...I'm glad you don't regret it,I was worried I wasn't any good...."
"Jimin you were great but I should still have gone easy on you....lets finish up.."
They dried off then Jimin cleaned his teeth while Jungkook disappeared into the bedroom.
When Jimin went in he saw the bed was freshly made.
"Jimin...sleep naked with me?"
Jimin shyly nodded.
He climbed into bed while Jungkook went to clean his teeth before coming back to climb in too.
Jimin by now could barely keep his eyes open.
"I'm sorry I made you mad Kookie......"
"Forget it....if it hadn't happened we wouldn't be here right now...."
"Ok....good night Kookie...."
"Wait come here..."
He dragged Jimin next to him guiding his head to his chest and wrapping his arms around him.
"There that's better,goodnight Jimin....."
Both fell into an exhausted sleep .
As morning came Jimin awoke first he glanced at his sleeping lover and smiled before getting up whinging slightly.
"This won't do," he told himself.
He did some stretches,twisting out the aches and pains not hearing the rustle of the bed and Jumping in shock as two larger hands linked around his waist.
"It's not that I'm not enjoying the view but what are you doing?" Jungkook asked kissing Jimin's ear.
"Oh god you scared me!....I'm stretching so I don't walk awkwardly you don't want the others asking questions do you?"
"I'm fine with it I'm not ashamed of it...are you?"
"No but I don't want to blush like an idiot!"
"Aw but you look cute when you blush!"
"Shut up idiot,go back to bed,"
"Ok five minutes then I'll get up," jungkook yawned
Jimin hurriedly washed and dressed then went through to the kitchen.
He looked in cupboards and started setting up breakfast.
Tae and Suga wandered down.
"Oh Jimin...you ok? Where's Jungkook?"
"I'm fine heads ok...Jungkook is asleep
Both men looked at each other then,
"Er did you two make ou...make up.." Suga asked
"Huh? Oh yer,I was a bit over the top,I was tired but I had a great nights sleep,"
"Oh...sleep.." Tae mumbled sighing.
"Let me help with the cooking I know it's not your strong point..." Suga said
Jimin gratefully moved and set the table up glad he'd convinced these two that everything was normal.
One by one the others trailed in until it was only Jungkook missing.
"Why isn't that lazybones up? What did you do to him Jimin?" Hobi said wriggling his eyebrows until he saw Tae and Suga shake their head.." oh,"
Jimin was getting a weird vibe from the others but didn't know what it was.
"Morning everyone..." jungkook said yawning then without thinking walked up to Jimin pecked his mouth.
"Sorry babe I fell asleep again,"
Jimin stood stock still ,Jungkook realising what he'd just done muttered,"fuck"
Loud guffaws had them turning their heads to see the others smirking and laughing.
"Told you,they couldn't keep it in their pants,sleeping huh!" Suga laughed
Jungkook brazened it out," and you're just jealous I got to dip my wick !"
As the others howled with laughter Jimin covered his blushing face.
"Kookie!" He whined.