Vacation

The insistent buzzing of his phone woke Jungkook up. At first he wondered where he was when his eyes opened then he remembered a fact which was brought home to him by the small body cuddling him.
He smiled then fished his phone from his pocket.
YOUR CAR WILL ARRIVE IN TWENTY MINUTES
"Jimin! We gotta move!!"
"Huh...?"
"The car is coming "
Jimin sat up quickly
"Woahh...! "
"Be careful...let's get up and get our things together."
Jimin sluggishly got off the bed going to wash his face and use the fascilities.He carried his wash stuff out and Jungkook packed it into his rucksack .
"Ok,wash stuff,passport...books?"
He knew Jimin liked to read and watched as he picked two books from his bedside table.
"Just these,oh medicine,"
Soon both were ready and grabbed their jackets when the doorbell rang.
Their security grabbed their suitcases,the men kindly asking Jimin how he felt.
"I'm fine just a bump..."
"The size of an egg!!" Jungkook said loudly.
He ushered Jimin out making sure he didn't knock his head as he climbed into the car.
It wasn't a long ride to the airport where they quickly met up with the rest of the group.
"Jimin oh my god you look pale are you ok?" Hobi asked
"Jimin we were so worried"
"That bitch deserves a beating!" Suga said
"I'm fine guys.....you can't say that Suga she's a fan.....just not mine......"
"Your sticking up for someone who through a rock at you?" Tae said incredulously.
"It was over the top but if she sees something she doesn't like I'd rather find out what I did to make her take such a dislike to me so that I could improve ."
"Jimin she's a psycho....you are fine," Jungkook said annoyed.
Jimin just sat down feeling slightly out of it.
"Hey guys that's enough he's obviously not feeling a 100%......stop harassing him,Jimin it won't be long you can sleep in the bedroom." Jin patted the smallers arm.
"Oh no...one of you take it I'll be ok in the seat"
"Dibs on the bed!" Suga shouted
"Jimin has been through a lot your really gonna make him use a seat?" Jungkook said angrily.
"But he just said.....!"
"He was being polite!"
"Well he shouldn't have mentioned it if he didn't want an argument!"
"I don't believe you !!!"
"Guys....guys??? "
Jimins voice stopped the two who were facing off to each other. They turned and saw Jimin holding his head and immediately felt guilty.
"Don't fight please I'm not worth it....."
Suga usually quite laid back apologised.
"I'm sorry Jimin,Kook is right you should have the bed you're not well."
"I'm sorry for shouting at you too Suga, I'm just worried about Jimin."
"And your right Kook,"
"Thanks Suga,"
A small giggle had them turning to look at Jimin.
"Sorry but you two really...?how about I take my seat and you all take turns to have a nap?The flights nearly seven hours....if I really need the bed I'll say so?"
It was agreed and they were then called to the private jet.
Jimin sat in one seat and Jungkook took the seat facing him.The others all took a seat for take off and their staff sat in a group at the front.
Food was served immediately they were in the air. Jimin not a great traveller ate a small amount then sat back. His head ached and it showed in the dark smudges under his eyes.He took the prescribed pills from his bag swallowing them with water.
"Jimin use the bed..." Jungkook said
"No I'm fine...let me be Kookie..."
Huffing but not wanting to argue Jungkook sat back then took out his phone to play games.
Jin motioned he'd have a quick nap and disappeared into the bedroom. Suga looked annoyed but sat back reclining in the seat which he found was actually quite comfy and so he was happy where he was.
Jimin surreptitiously pressed the button to lie back sighing in relief when he got comfortable .
Within minutes he was sound asleep,Jungkook looking at him.
"Hey Kook.." a voice said next to him,he turned seeing Hobi stood next to him.
"Hey Hobi what's up?"
"Was he ok when he got back?"
"Nah....well he tried to convince me he was even to some extent that the fan wasn't guilty!! He showered as blood was in his hair and I put steri strips on the cut as it was trying to bleed and the bump,it's huge!"
"Why would someone want to hurt a sweetheart like him .....poor boy he'd do anything for anyone yet some'fans' treat him like shit! I remember that time you wanted to wear a red outfit for your solo piece and staff were about to tell you you couldn't as Jimin was going to wear red but he shook his head at them and said loudly of course you should wear red you looked the best in red...he wore purple instead."
"Jimin did that? I loved that outfit...I never knew..."
"Because Jimin didn't want you feeling bad...he thinks I don't know that certain dance pieces I've done were meant for him but he persuaded them otherwise....he hasn't got a selfish bone in him."
They both stared at the small male who seemed to shiver in his sleep,Jungkook stood up getting a blanket from the hold above and gently covering him.
"Whomever gets Jimin as their partner in life is going to be one lucky person......." Hobi said.
He patted Jungkooks shoulder then went back to his seat leaving Jungkook to ponder on his words which didn't sit comfortably with him.The thought of Jimin with someone felt wrong. He thought of all the films he'd watched lately and how he'd put Jimin in them in his mind...he fidgeted as he felt the familiar tightness in his trousers,down boy ....now is not the time....he suddenly conjured up everything he hated to do which soon got rid of his problem.
Each of the others took turns in having an hours nap but Jungkook stayed by Jimin.
It was gone one in the morning when they arrived and were driven to their destination .
Once there they found that there were four bedrooms three upstairs and one past the kitchen and lounge set at the side of the house,as was usual they drew straws,RM shouted in delight when he realised he got a room of his own,Tae and Jin shared another and Suga and Hobi the third of the upstairs rooms.Jungkook and Jimin had the downstairs room with its own en-suite ,whereas upstairs were a shower room with wc and a bathroom with a toilet.
They all looked around admiring the house,two of the bedrooms had double beds,RM's and The downstairs room.
"Ah I can't wait,I'm going to bed now," RM said.
The others raided the kitchen then one by one went to bed.
Finally Jimin and Jungkook were left.
"Better unpack..." Jimin mumbled,he felt much better after his long sleep.
"Yer come on..." Jungkook grabbed both their suitcases.
"Which side?" Jimin asked
"Whatever I'm not fussed," Jungkook said suddenly stripping off his clothes.
"W-what you doing?!" Jimin exclaimed as more and more skin was exposed.
"I'm gonna have a shower then go to bed.....for your sake I'll wear boxers but I usually sleep nude." Jungkook smirked.
He disappeared into the bathroom while Jimin could only try and keep his imagination in check at the thought of the other naked under the shower.
Jungkook suddenly came out in fresh low slung boxers that enhanced his perfect body.
"See anything you like?" Jungkook quipped when he saw Jimin staring at him.
"I was er...just waiting to shower.." Jimin lied hurrying into the bathroom with shorts and vest top.
Jungkook chuckled poor Jimin was never a good liar.
He finished drying his body and hair yawning. He'd just get in the bed and wait for Jimin..........
Fifteen minutes later Jimin came out quietly glancing quickly at the bed only to find Jungkook sound asleep .
He sighed in relief,it wasn't that he was nervous.....well not really ....its just that Jungkook was no longer the gawky kid but a well muscled sexy guy ....
Jimin went out of the room quietly going to get  some chamomile tea he'd noticed in the cupboard. He sat on the sofa sipping gradually curling his legs under him as the night chill got to him.
Leaning his head against the sofa back he closed his eyes for a second,which was where Jungkook found him two hours later.
He picked the small male up easily.
"Silly boy your cold...." He murmured
Jimin cuddled to his warmth in his sleep and Jungkook carried him to their room placing him in the bed and climbing in next to him spooning against him to make him warm.
He slipped his arm around him slipping his hand under the vest top touching the soft skin before he closed his eyes and drifted asleep.
The dream was vivid almost like he could feel jimin he was running his hand along the others figure enjoying the soft moans the other gave he felt himself harden and he pressed against that glorious ass his mouth kissing the back of the moaning boys exposed neck, he trailed his hand down to the others member palming it as he........
"KOOKIE!"
"Wake up KOOKIE!!"