Chapter 3 

Martin's POV:

I was in the kitchen with Matteo. We were talking about work when Ivano walked in. "Good morning " He greeted us. "Good morning ". He took a seat in the table. "By the way Martin, Rose is going waking the boys up not in good ways." Ughh God this girl is driving my crazy. Can't she just behave. "Well probably she is only waiting them up " I say not wanting to deal with anything except work today.

All of a sudden we hear someone yelling . I look at Matteo than at Ivano. We all know who that was. Alessandro. I stood up quickly and stormed trounce the stairs, with the boys after me. We made it upstairs and walked straight to Alessandros room. Me and Ivano walked in as Matteo stood outside. "What is going on here? What's with all the yelling?" I say with a serious tone. "ASK THIS LITTLE BRAT OVER HERE. SHE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO THROW WATER AT MY FACE WHILE I WAS SLEEPING!" Alessandro yelled and Roses face turned pale. As I was about to talk Rose cut me of. "WHO THE F*UCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CALLING A BRAT?" Rose said looking hurt. "ENOUGH" everyone stopped. Not a word. "Rosalina go to your room and wait for me there. Alessandro get yourself cleaned up and than we will talk." She ran out off the room.

Ivano and Matteo went back to discussing about the business and now it's time for me to deal with this kids. I went to Roses room and walked in. She was sitting on the bed hugging her knees. I set down and looked at her, she didn't look at me. I sighed. " Rosalina look at me." She didn't even move a muscle. "Rose what's going on? What happened out there?" She still didn't look at me. I could see she was crying. "Can we please talk later?" She asked in a low voice. I signed again. "No Rosalina we have to talk about this. What happened out there? Why was he yelling at you? What did you do?" She finally looked at me. She looks hurt, guilty but also angry. "He is a jerk that's why " she said. "Watch your mouth missy. " I say starting to get mad." Tell me what happened between you and Alessandro " she sighed. "I was going around waking the boys up and I thought it would be funny to throw water at Alessandro so I did. And that got him mad and he started yelling. I told him it was just a prank but he didn't understand. And the rest you know." She explained and said the lest part with hurt in her face. "You know better than go around and mess with your brother Rose. You need to apologize to Alessandro for doing that. You should of let him sleep he isn't feeling well and was up all night. That's why he got so mad." I explained that at her. As she heard what I said her face filled with sadness." I-I didn't know that." She said sadly. "And for what you did you are grounded. Get all your electronic and send them to my office." I said and left her room.

I decided to go and check on Alessandro, and of course to talk with him about this morning. I went to his room and knocked. "Come in." He said and I walked in. "Hey, you feeling any better?" I asked him as I set on his bad. "Yeah a bit tired but fine. " he said siting up a bit more. "That's good to know. And I want to talk to you about this morning." He looks me in the eyes and sighed." What about it?" He asked. "I know what happened. It wasn't your fault but the way you talked to your sister wasn't okey. You need to control your anger. And you definitely need to watch you language. Calling your sister names is totally wrong and I don't want you to repeat it. Understood?" I told him and he nodded. "Okey I will let you rest now. Ivano will come check you out and give you the medicine you need."

Me and Matteo where hanging out and chatting, than after some time he left. I walked to my office. I saw Roses stuff on my desk. I sighed. Why is it so hard with them? Why don't they just listen and behave? I don't like being the serious and strict one. I got some work done than decided to call Matteo and go out for some drinks because I need to get my mind off everything for some time.

Rose's POV:

I was reading a book in my room as I have nothing better to do. I decided to go and apologize to Alessandro for what I did to him earlier. I didn't know he was sick, if I'd known I would have never done that to him. I knocked on his room door. He didn't respond so I decided to just walk in and talk to him. I opened the door but he wasn't there. I sat on his bed and looked at the picture he had on his nightstand. It was a picture of me and him when we where little. A tear run down my check. I put the picture back down and wiped my teat away. "What are you doing here?" Alessandro said as he walked out of his bathroom only on sweatpants. His hair was wet so I knew he just took a shower. "Are you feeling okey?" I asked him ignoring his question. "I'm fine. Now tell me what you are doing here?" He asked me again." Well I wanted to apologize for earlier. I didn't know you were sick. I wanted just to play a little prank on you, but didn't know it will go that far. I'm sorry Alessandro." He looks at me and set next to me." Listen I'm not mad at you, I just got mad because I didn't get any sleep last night. I'm still tired but now that you apologized I'm feeling way better." He said and smiled at me. I hugged him, he was a bit shocked at first but he hugged me too. "I guess it's my turn now. I'm sorry for calling you a brat earlier, I was just frustrated I wasn't thinking straight." He said with an apologetic face. "It's okey don't worry I understand." We just set there for a bit longer than we decidete to go down to the kitchen.

After some time Alessandro, Marco and Luca wanted to watch a movie." Get some snacks and let's go" Marco said to us. "Ughh guys I think I should go to my room you go ahead and watch the movie." I said as I stood up sad. "Why don't you come with us?" Luca asked me. "I'm grounded. And I don't think Martin wold be happy if I break more rules." With that I went up to my room. I decided to take a nap as I don't have anything better to do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys here is the next part, hopefully you like it and I'm sorry for not posting sooner. Will try to post more often.
Love you all ❤️