Chapter 6

Rose's POV:

It's Monday and I start school today. I'm really excited to go back there. Can't wait to see my friends. But also kinda scared. I woke up at 6 am and took a shower. Then I put a pair of black skinny jeans on and a black shirt. I did some wavy hair and put on a little makeup. I took my backpack and put only a notebook and my pencil case. Then I went down and walked into the dining room. Martin and Ivano where sitting down and drinking their coffees. "Morning guys." They both look at me "Morning Rose." They say. I walked to the kitchen and made myself a coffee, and then set down with the boys. "You ready for school baby?" Martin asked me. "Yep can't wait to go back." I say with a little smile on my face." Rose, you know how the situation is. We still haven't found Victor so you have to be careful, you need to call us if anything happens. And please be good at school." Martin said, I could hear the worried voice. I give him a smile "Don't worry Martin if something happens I will call you." I say standing up and giving him a hug. Minutes later the boys all walked in. After all of us drunk our coffees was time to go to school. "Ok boys it's time for school now get going and behave, because I swear to God if I get a call from school for any of you today, you better get lost." Martin said to the boys knowing that they are going to get into trouble. "Ok Martin gosh don't have to be so bossy." Marco said as he took the car keys. Martin looked at Marco like he was going to kill him with his  bare hands. "Ok ok sorry we won't do anything." Than me, Marco and Luca went to the car and drove to school.

We arrived at school and walked in together. As soon as I walk in I see Bella. We run to each other and hug tightly. I say bye to my brothers and walk away with Bella. We walk to the cafeteria and see our friends. We walk up to the other friends and set down with them. "Hey guys how have you been?" Bella said. "Good how was your spring brake girls" Alex said. "To be honest it's been boring." I reply at him. "Well not for me I had a great time. I went to Paris with my family." Leo said. "Lucky you I was stuck at my grandparents house." Kai complaint. We all continue to talk and have fun but then was time for class. I have English first lesson and Alex has the same class as me. We said bye to the others and walked to class. We set next to each other and talked until we heard a voice say. "Good morning class. My name is Sebastian Richards for you Mr. Richards." I look at him in shock. I know him pretty well he is one of Martin good friends. He isn't even a teacher. What is he doing here? I'm so pissed right now. "May I go to the bathroom?" I say as I raise my hand. "And you are?" He asked like he really didn't know me. I give him a stare that practically said cut the crap. "Rosalina Valentino" I said looking him in the eyes. "Pretty well Ms. Valentino, you may go." Thank goodness. I went to the bathroom as fast as I could.
I immediately call Martin. He picks up. "Rose is everything ok?" God he is so annoying. "Why is Sebastian here?" I asked him frustrated." What do you mean?" The audacity "Cut the crap Martin. You know pretty well what I'm talking about." I burst out. "Rose watch your mouth." Is he for real now? "Watch my mouth? Martin you fired an innocent man and put Sebastian as a teacher. He didn't even study English." I say on the phone losing it. "Rose listen to me get back to class, finish school and we will talk when you get home." I sighed." Fine " and with that I hung up on his face.

Sebastian went on and on with the lesson and finally the bell rang. "You coming?" Alex asked me as he stood up and picked his backpack up. "You go I'll be there in a second." I say at him and he left. As everyone walked out of the classroom I stood up and walked to Sebastian. "What are you doing here?" Frustrated I ask him looking at him dead in the eyes. "Ms. Valentino what are you talking about?" Is this man for real? "Sebastian I know what's going on, don't pretend that you are so innocent." I bursted. "Rose listen this isn't my thing to discuss about, Martin will explain everything." He said as he started packing his stuff and getting ready for his next lesson. I sighed and walked out. I'm so mad. Martin really thinks I can't protect my self. He doesn't believe in me. I decided to go find Luca and Marco to tell them about the situation. I finally find them by their lockers. "Guys you won't believe what Martin did." I say as soon as I reach them. "What happened princess?" Marco asked. "Martin fired my English teacher and Sebastian is now my new English teacher." I explain to them. "Oh yeah we know. English will be way easier, he is our teacher too now. Martin changed only the teacher for us." Luca responded. "Wait, wait hold on a minute, YOU guys knew? And didn't even think about telling me?" I say shocked at them. "Well we thought Martin already told you." Marco said. "Ughh." I just walked away not wanting to be with any of my brothers at the moment.

It's now the end of the school and we are driving home. The entire drive we don't say a word. Finally we got home and I walked straight to my room. Didn't even bother to go say hi to the boys. I changed my clothes, putting on a pair of leggings and an oversized hoodie. I started doing some school work when there was a knock on my door. I took a deep breath. "Come in." I respond. Alessandro walked in." Hey piccolo what are you doing?" He asked me. "Just some school work. You needed something?" I responded to him coldly. "God can't I just say hi to my little sister?" Ales said acting hurt. I glared at him. "Fine, fine. Martin want's to talk to you, he is in his office." Ales said. "Well finally." I say starting to get mad. "Rose listen, everything that we are doing is for your safety. We just want you to be alright." Ales said as he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and walked to Martin's office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys here is the new part. Enjoy it. Have a good day/night ❤️