Chapter 7

Rose's POV:

I'm walking to Martins office. Really pissed. Why doesn't he trust me? I knocked and hear a "come in" from him. I walked in and closed the door behind me. "Take a seat Rose." He said looking up at me, than goes back to the paper he was working in. I just seat there glaring at him. He didn't even bother looking up at me. I'm losing my patience.

"Martin put that pan down and look at me. I'm here to talk to you not stare at you." I say with an raised tone of voice. He only glares at me, than he puts his pan down. "First, don't talk to me with that tone of voice. We can talk for whatever you want. So what is it?" Is he serious? I can't with this man." Are you for real? You know very well why I'm here, so don't play dumb now." I say with te same tone of voice. "Don't you raise your voice at me." He said now dead serious. "Why is Sebastian in my school?" I asked him completely ignoring his warning. "He is there to protect you." He says like is not a big deal. "I don't need protection. I can protect my self." "I know you can but you need more protein." He is getting into my nerves." Martin I'm not a little girl anymore. I can protect my self, don't need a poppy to follow me around wherever I go." I raise my voice even more. "Yes you do. And calm down, you raising your voice won't help." I had enough. I slammed my hand on his desk and stood up. "WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN ME? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? I KNOW TO DAME WELL THAT YOU THINK I'M WEAK AND I CANNOT PROTECT MY SELF BUT YOU ARE SO WRONG BROTHER. SO WRONG." I bursted out. You could see that Martin was getting mad, but I don't care. He stood up and just sighed." I do believe in you, I know that you can protect yourself, but it's fu*king Victor who we're talking about. We both know to dame well what he can do. So you will be quite and continue with your life. It's my job to care for you. You will not question my work."

What Martin just said proved at me that he really didn't believe in me. "THIS IS MY FU*KING LIFE MARTIN. All of this is happening because of me. I can't just pretend that everything is okay and we move on." He give me a pissed look." Rose watch your mouth. And don't talk about this anymore. I will do everything in my power to keep you safe. You have to understand. I can't lose you again." He said kinda whispering the last part. "Fine. But don't think that you can control me. I'm not going to change anything." With that I walk out slamming the door and walking into my room.

Martin' POV:

Rose just slammed the door at me. Sighing I sit back down. She's really pissed. It's not that I don't believe her, I'm just worried about her. I can't lose her again. I will never forgive myself if she is gone again. I get back to working when my phone started buzzing. "Ughh what now?" I say as I checked how it was. "Sì Ales?" I say answering the phone. "Hey just wanted to let you know that I will be out late tonight. Me and some of my friends are going for some drinks." He says " Okey but don't be to late." "Don't worry I won't." He says and hung up.

I decided to not work anymore fort tonight. Walked into the dining room and took a drink. Moments later Ivano joins me. We talk for some work and I explained what happened with Rose today. Ivano is my right hand. He knows everything about me, and I mean everything. He is the only person I trust with everything. "Martin don't stress yourself to much. Everyone will be okay. It's normal that Rose is acting like this. How would you feel if a sociopath is after you? Not good right?" I sighed. "Yeah you are right."

Ivano and I are now in the living room just chilling, when all of a sudden the front door opens. We stood up and walked to the door. In walks a bloody Alessandro. "What happened Ales?" Ivano asked him as he helps him into the living room. "Who did this to you?" I asked him frustrated. Who dares touches my brother? "I don't know. I didn't recognize them. But this is nothing you should see the other guys." A smile made its way in my face. "Ivano help him clean up, and take him to bed" Ivano nodes and takes Ales upstairs. I decided to go to sleep, I will check out who did this to him tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys. I know this is a bit shorter than the other parts, but hopefully you enjoy it. Please let me know if you want me to add anything to the story.
Have a good day/night. ❤️